• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden’s cannon fodder

akmike47

Rumpleforeskin King of the Poors
Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    I don’t watch tv so I’m out of the loop, do they ever talk bout the Americans Biden left behind for the taliban anymore? I haven’t heard/seen anything. Are they just pretending all that didn’t happen now?

Reactions: diverdon
    That ended when they stopped talking about the fake Isis-K to keep American sentiment from turning against the Taliban.

Reactions: 10ring'r and mtrmn
    Out of sight out of mind and it was time to move on to the next news cycle. President Shart and Vice President Red Knees Sore Lips have never worried about a American left behind any where. You have to be an illegal alien crossing our southern border to be taken care of with the riches of America ===> Your Tax Dollars <=== You better start working overtime mass caravans are crossing the border seeking those 450K payouts.