• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden’s gun plan

They want to turn the entire US into Commiefornia

Harris made that very clear yesterday. Beginning with Law Enforcement. Makes sense as they’ll be the ones enforcing the gun laws that Dems pass

Which is why filling this SCOTUS seat means so much to them

SCOTUS is critical, yes ... Senate is also a huge deal. House is lost and will stay that way. I fear a complete Dem win next month which is why SCOTUS is so important.

SCOTUS is critical, yes ... Senate is also a huge deal. House is lost and will stay that way. I fear a complete Dem win next month which is why SCOTUS is so important.

I fear the same...legit or not I think they’ll get it anyway they can

A long way toward not looking like an idiot and clogging the pit with the same reposted shit day after day to stroke their inner narcissism. Lots of pit dwellers are guilty of it, I just happened to pick on the OP for it today.

1602186279867.png

Don't worry fellas, I have it on good authority from a FB post that Biden is just playing to his base, Obama signed two pro-gun Exec Orders so we're all good and should vote Biden over Trump because Trumps ban of Bump Stocks and Red Flag laws.

And no--he would not share his weed with me.

OK, so another hide member mentioned this to me but his way to work things out is to go local, county level state level, and try to push a pro 1,2 resolutions, that basically take hold of the government from the bottom up, kinda like it's suppose to work. It is something we can actually do, it's really hard for local politicians that eat where you eat, live where you live to go against something like the constitution, not saying there aren't really stubborn people out there, but with the right effort you can vote them out with ease, one or two times of that and it sends a message. It beats yelling at the TV, watching CNN program people with biased upon biased snippets...no?

I really don't fear Biden, but he's not calling the shots anyway. Kameltoe is so anti 2A she's demanding Alcoholic Anonymous change their name.

I really don't fear Biden, but he's not calling the shots anyway. Kameltoe is so anti 2A she's demanding Alcoholic Anonymous change their name.
Actually the 2 calling the shots are susan rice and barry hussein obama. kamel just tells joe what was said in 8 words or less.

Actually the 2 calling the shots are susan rice and barry hussein obama. kamel just tells joe what was said in 8 words or less.
Sad as it is probably the truth. But I still laughed by ass off, that's funny.

Barry was an empty vessel also. He was a blithering/stammering idiot unless he was rehearsed with the teleprompter. Staged questions during press conference. There's more behind the curtain than meets the eye.

Barry was an empty vessel also. He was a blithering/stammering idiot unless he was rehearsed with the teleprompter. Staged questions during press conference. There's more behind the curtain than meets the eye.

Yeah, I was shocked to hear some of his lectures after he left office. His personal views, when asked by students, on race and culture were nothing like the divisive trash you'd hear in his speeches and pressers while in office. But, his wife -- she sounds exactly like his speeches and pressers while in office. Very race motivated, extremely anti-white, divisive in every way.