• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden Actually says “let’s go Brandon” 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂

ahahahahaha! i wonder if he will be put on restriction and no ice cream for a week.

image.png

When I first saw it, I thought it was some kind on manipulation. He is more retarded than imaginable. The only people dumber are the voters

Samsung S10+....
I just have everything turned off and nothing seems to work right and the kids keep giving me shit.

At this stage you have to feel sorry for Biden.
He seems like some old dude being taken advantage of by his family, being pushed and pulled all over the place and makes himself look like a cock every chance possible.

I reckon no matter what happens to him he goes to bed smiling every day totally oblivious to the ground collapsing around him...

Reactions: Bradu and BCP
He seems like some old dude being taken advantage of by his family, being pushed and pulled all over the place and makes himself look like a cock every chance possible.

I reckon no matter what happens to him he goes to bed smiling every day totally oblivious to the ground collapsing around him...

Fuck him. Fuck his wife too. I don’t feel sorry for him one bit. He’s spent over half of a century destroying this Country. If he got hit by a bus 1000 times, I’d pop some popcorn and sit back and watch.

FUCK JOE BIDEN! And every motherfucker that supports him, votes for him, or even treats him nicely. He deserved what he got today, and way, WAY more.

Finally, something Joe and I agree with, “Let’s Go Brandon”, and by proxy “Fuck Joe Biden”.
Clearly he has diminished cognitive skill.

Reactions: gigamortis
Everyone knows an older person that behaves exactly the way he does and has the same mannerisms. The scary and sad part is that somehow he is still the President of the United States.

the reality is that this proves what many think in that his faculties are greatly diminished. No person with their faculties would have responded like that. If he still has them, then he's so insulated from the populace akin to Louis XVIth that THAT too is alarming!

It's like were Rome 300 AD

Reactions: BLEE
Fuck him. Fuck his wife too. I don’t feel sorry for him one bit. He’s spent over half of a century destroying this Country. If he got hit by a bus 1000 times, I’d pop some popcorn and sit back and watch.

FUCK JOE BIDEN! And every motherfucker that supports him, votes for him, or even treats him nicely. He deserved what he got today, and way, WAY more.
He may be the biggest scumbag in the office ever. Yea, Clinton was a lying rapist, but Biden is the first President to intentionally abandon our Allies by retreating so that they cannot be rescued. IMO he is a dishonorable POS, totally unfit for office, and he highlights what a great President Trump was. This motherfucking piece of shit Is literally everything they accused Trump of being.

Right wing slur? Seriously?

I don't recall ever seeing anything about left-wing slurs, such as when cankles called Trump supporters "Deplorables"?

Suppose that has anything to do with the media monopoly and censorship by the Nihilists?

Last edited:
He may be the biggest scumbag in the office ever. Yea, Clinton was a lying rapist, but Biden is the first President to intentionally abandon our Allies by retreating so that they cannot be rescued. IMO he is a dishonorable POS, totally unfit for office, and he highlights what a great President Trump was. This motherfucking piece of shit Is literally everything they accused Trump of being.

I can't help but laugh at the amount of people that say he is completely unfit for office, but thinks he's the one calling the shots 🤣

He's literally a millionaire many times over and never held a job outside of the government. He's a piece of shit. He reaps what he sowed. Jill is evil but Joe is a con artist and hates this country. Only consolation is everyday he's in office the more he ruins his legacy and gets exposed as a demented liar puppet

They control the narrative. It's not that they don't get it. The Pravda is doing what they do. Spread the propaganda!
right wing my a$$ and that is the problem! the left just doesn't get it
People had better start realizing that they are not stoopid. They have been at this game for a very long time.
7F3OxiW3_png-1485186.jpeg

Remember this? Probably not because it was 70 years ago. They used propaganda to ridicule and thus turn his truth into a McCarthyism.
But realize that they were at it long before him.
Again, they are not stoopid. They are preying on the stooopidity of the populace.

legend-biden-troller-lets-go-brandon.jpg

Apparently the guy, #jaredschmeck , is a former Medford cop who thought he was just making a joke.

He didn't know it was live and when ChiDen's handlers cut him off he thought the call just ended.

YewTube is already blocking if you want a copy, better get it now.

GriffinhunterTCG

Subscribe | 1.85K

Shared December 24, 2021

We called NORAD and they patched us to the President! Let’s Go Brandon! I had no idea this was being livestreamed at the time!

--------------------------------------
Pedo Joe's side of the call vid