• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden busted his ass, again.

I get drug tested at my job. Even have to do a breathalyzer in the morning when they do. Maybe it should be a thing for them too.

Old Chicken legs, They No Worky No Mo .. !

-
a.png

-

I really feel bad for Joe Biden, actually. I hate his politics but I would be livid if some political party pressured my grandpa with dementia into being president because they thought he had the polling numbers to win.

The guy is clearly having elderly issues and can barely get through a speech without making some dementia-driven gibbrish.

There is a certain level of schadenfreude when 'the other guys' field someone with this many gaffes, but the human in me hurts to watch someone's father and grandfather stumble his way as the tool of others in the presidency.

I think that is an old SNL spoof with Chevy Chase right?

I really feel bad for Joe Biden, actually. I hate his politics but I would be livid if some political party pressured my grandpa with dementia into being president because they thought he had the polling numbers to win.

The guy is clearly having elderly issues and can barely get through a speech without making some dementia-driven gibbrish.

There is a certain level of schadenfreude when 'the other guys' field someone with this many gaffes, but the human in me hurts to watch someone's father and grandfather stumble his way as the tool of others in the presidency.
Not me. My grandpa never stole a presidential election, molested kids and called me the biggest threat to America, as he tried to destroy it.

FJB

He should use a walker or wheelchair, did he shake hands or kiss any of the drag queens.

• Haha
Reactions: 232593
I get drug tested at my job. Even have to do a breathalyzer in the morning when they do. Maybe it should be a thing for them too.
Never happen, you think a bunch of drunks and druggies are gonna put in place rules against themselves?

• Wow
Reactions: Yasherka

Before you feel bad, consider the fantastic sums of money he spent decades stealing from America prior to his decline. His entire bloodline should be ended for his crimes. He deserves this very public decline and all the ridicule he gets and even that doesn't balance the scale against his evil.

When an inanimate object (sand) jumps out and nearly assassinates the president, and yet no one calls for sand bag/suppressor restrictions. Etc. Loud sand is safe sand.

Trump was deemed unfit to continue as POTUS for walking down a ramp slowly. What is Biden deemed as collapsed on the stage unable to get up, a mental defective .............

Biden says he got ‘sandbagged’ after he tripped and fell onstage at Air Force graduation.​

I think Biden means he got 'Teabagged' after he tripped and fell onstage.

Reactions: TexPatriot
I've fallen, and I can't get up!

7imqVXU.jpg

The expression on the bald headed SS agent's face on the left says it's a common occurance with Brandon.

He's like 'Goddammit...again?'
Kudos to the Cadet who placed the the black bag in the prefect spot. Graduation Prank of all time.

36 second video.
You can see the first thing....he is wondering where he is and why on earth he is here.
Who's got my ice cream ?

• Haha
Reactions: Im2bent
The reaction of the female cadet walking that direction and spun around and walked off was great.

Reactions: TexPatriot
This is what happens when elections are blatantly stolen and puppet stooges are installed.

Upon arriving back in Washington, Brandon then bumps his head leaving Marine One before saluting CNN's fake news.

DeSantis did manage to get in a good zing. However I'm afraid the demolition job FJB and his Obommunist handlers are doing on the U.S. can't be swiftly repaired.

Last edited:
It would be kinda sad if he wasn't such a worthless piece of shit!

Just let him go down some concrete and steel steps and get it over with!!!
I seriously think they'd just put in the backup zombie with the loose forehead skin or the bicycle Biden in his place.

Is it my imagination, or did the moderately cheering cadets suddenly turn up the volume to a crescendo of higher pitched cheering and massive applause when he tripped?

Is it my imagination, or did the moderately cheering cadets suddenly turn up the volume to a crescendo of higher pitched cheering and massive applause when he tripped?
The whole crowd started cheering when it happened, as opposed to the usual "OHhh" when something bad happens.

The cadet leaving the stage didn't see it happen and is grinning broadly, thinking it was for him.

• Haha
Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
While I have detested this foul bastard for decades, he is clearly a victim of elder abuse at the moment.
Good.

When he goes to a black college and tells their graduating seniors that white supremacy, formerly known as conservatives, is the biggest threat to America, he needs to be abused some more.

I would have just let him lay there and crawl around, maybe even spit on him.