• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden calls 9mm ‘high-caliber weapons,’ suggests banning them

Conaso

Private
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2011
Virginia
"They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body," Biden said."

OMG, it's true, a .45ACP can knock a man down by just hitting him in the hand!

Where does this idiot find such dumb things to say? I think somebody is being punked! Are you guys sending these little tidbits to the WH?

Where does this idiot find such dumb things to say? I think somebody is being punked! Are you guys sending these little tidbits to the WH?

The same idiot who thinks if you are worried about an intruder just fire two blasts from a double-barreled shotgun off a balcony into a void where you can't identify your target/verify its an intruder or the neighbors dog or its backstop.

"You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed," Biden said. "You couldn’t go out and purchase a lot of weaponry."

For the older members here who fought in the Revolutionary War , what did a cannon cost back then and were they available at the local general store ?

I don't understand the logic on restrictions.
Wouldn't we all be limited to black powder muskets?

"You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed," Biden said. "You couldn’t go out and purchase a lot of weaponry."

For the older members here who fought in the Revolutionary War , what did a cannon cost back then and were they available at the local general store ?
Not only could you buy a cannon, you could buy enough cannons to fortify a hillside. You could also buy a modern (for the time) battleship. If you could afford to.

You can be sure that, once they did that, they'd then be coming for the muskets

The same idiot who thinks if you are worried about an intruder just fire two blasts from a double-barreled shotgun off a balcony into a void where you can't identify your target/verify its an intruder or the neighbors dog or its backstop.

That won't work for me. I have a single story house.

Can someone ask ol' Mashed Tater Brains if he has a workable solution?

The main problem is he is talking to people who have no earthly idea how ballistics work and they believe him. So as stupid as we believe him to be, he doesn't care because there are a shit load of people who will still vote for him and want to ban guns for their safety and do nothing about mental illness.

Biden is an idiot about guns - always has been. Ever since I became conscious of Politicians and all that I have hated this guys guts. He has no clue about guns and is being advised by/controlled by people who simply want US disarmed....no if's/and's/but's or logic is applied- They *WANT* those guns and have wanted them since 1968.

VooDoo

I cant wait to start burning cities down and act like the savages of the past :ROFLMAO:

Whats wrong with black powder?

1654021115583.jpeg

Reactions: candyx and NoDopes

You could absolutely buy a cannon. Still can. I have friends that compete in Civil War cannon and mortar competition.
What Brandon doesn't know;):LOL::LOL:
20220430_211435.jpg

lol he is wrong of course but the mere fact he said it means people will believe it. People forget that cannons, early gatling guns etc were bought by private citizens and taken to the battlefield. Hell, there is even a SC ruling in early 1800s about cannons and cannon balls that codified arms munitions are included in 2a.

fking dope he is and worse the media eats it up

He’s ok with a .19 Calhoun muthafuckers 🤠

I told all yous what to do with blow bidden but no one listened

You could absolutely buy a cannon. Still can. I have friends that compete in Civil War cannon and mortar competition.
Word. I wish he’d just shut the fuck up. He is a freaking moron. It gets more embarrassing every time he is on camera. It’s fucking sad that not only did the gov take part of a coup, but they install this dumbass to be the leader of the free world. Literally this is the powerful man in the world and he doesn’t even know where he is at most of the time much less be able to tie his shoes or find the bathroom on his own, yet somehow this fool garnered more votes than anyone in the history of our country! Lmao. I don’t know what’s more jacked up, the fact that this happened or that we allow this nonsense to continue.

Crazy-sad times we live in, someone that stupid is the President of our country.
See above.
I cant wait to start burning cities down and act like the savages of the past :ROFLMAO:
Why wait?

The thing that should be telling on this is that every time he opens his mouth someone comes out and clarifies what “he meant”. Notice that nobody came out to clarify his statement on the 2a not being absolute. This means for once he said something in lock-step. It should tell you where this goes from here legislatively.

Last edited:
Isnt it great to see how all these politicians and elitists like actors and media people fear us? I know deep down inside they dont give a shit for the children but they are scared of that one cookoo bird like Hinkley, Chapman, Sqeaky From, Travis Bickell or whomever that may just one day decide they have had enough and then they go do work. These people know they cant be protected all the time so they live in fear mark my words they are scared.Look what happened to Scalese on that ball field. They try to divide us then disarm us and we will be like the people bolted inside their homes in China their role model.

In addition the Dems dont like moving targets which is why they favor abortion.

The thing that should be telling on this is that every time he opens his mouth someone comes out and clarifies what “he meant”. Notice that nobody came out to clarify his statement on the 2a not being absolute. This means for once he said something in lock-step. It should tell you where this goes from here legislatively.

WILL NOT COMPLY!

Anyone remember the Kim Potter trial? That single 9mm round she fired managed to literally penetrate all the vital organs in the chest cavity. So yeah, don't underestimate the 9mm! Or if you really wanna get devastating, try some "special" rimfire ammo. ;)

About $32. They don’t call me Pappy for no reason!

Obviously, Tater doesn't have a clue about firearms and he doesn't know how lethal a 22 can be at close range. It's not a great self-defense round because short of a head shot it often doesn't kill quickly. What he doesn't know is how 22lr, fired at close range, often ricochets and worm-holes inside the body. What it lacks in energy transfer, it does its best to make up for ping-ponging off bones and through organs. My wife's brother shot himself in the chest with a 22lr. It bounced off a rib and made its way through his intestines and took out part of his liver. He survived and finally succeeded in doing himself in with a 9mm shot to the noggin, 25 years later.

Obviously, Tater doesn't have a clue about firearms and he doesn't know how lethal a 22 can be at close range. It's not a great self-defense round because short of a head shot it often doesn't kill quickly. What he doesn't know is how 22lr, fired at close range, often ricochets and worm-holes inside the body. What it lacks in energy transfer, it does its best to make up for ping-ponging off bones and through organs. My wife's brother shot himself in the chest with a 22lr. It bounced off a rib and made its way through his intestines and took out part of his liver. He survived and finally succeeded in doing himself in with a 9mm shot to the noggin, 25 years later.

Didn't the .22 bullet that Reagan was shot with end up stopping way up in his shoulder?

Reactions: BLEE
They are not idiots, even the puppet Brandon. The talking points will shift to how deadly the 9mm is and it will eventually lead to the ban they want. It just takes time and our indifference