• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden calls ATF

Names of vendors and their customer lists. It may not have been his first question but one of his most important questions.

You know man, that brace thing that goes up.

Last edited:
He doesn’t want any guns in the hands of those who might decide that HE is the enemy. Most of those who think they are “elite” think this way. From my viewpoint, they are thinking correctly, assuming they don’t wish to end up on a Zapruder film in HiDef. If they weren’t guilty of being communists, they wouldn’t have to think in this manner, would they:unsure:

All the more reason for Trump to stay in office, breaking the rules to preserve the Republic. He has that obligation and that duty to act, the left is unhinged at this point in time. Making lists of Trump supporters to take action against,defunding the Police,without the knowledge of current threats to US the first day in office remove the ban on islamic terrorist entering our Country, disarming Americans,72 million people who voted for Trump must heal their ways if they want to become part of the democratic controlled Nation.

I say Trump takes over until these crazy democrats still in office pass of natural causes since they are older then dirt and let the democrats come to their senses and hold elections 2028.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Where is the proof of the conference call? Video, transcript? Did i miss it?

you guys are sticking you heads in the sand. ATF fucked over Q, offered a 60 day whit eflag to get past the election, they are coming .... wake the fuck up (oh yeah i was in tasmania australia when they came for them in 1997 and they aint coming back) - learn!!!!!!!!

Reactions: lash
Hope trump abolishes the ATF on the way out the door

Might as well hope that Trump invents a time machine and goes back to 2017 to start the process of defunding the NRA, because the odds of either one happening are about the same.

NRA? NRA? NRA?.......
Bueler? Bueler?

Wayne is going to get right on this job, but he's got to get fitted for some new suits and shop for a house first.

Can't wait to get the next four years of American Rifleman with scary pictures of Biden and Harris on the cover and the obligatory LaPierre column stated that they're "fighting hard for our rights".

Might as well hope that Trump invents a time machine and goes back to 2017 to start the process of defunding the NRA, because the odds of either one happening are about the same.

Wayne is going to get right on this job, but he's got to get fitted for some new suits and shop for a house first.

Can't wait to get the next four years of American Rifleman with scary pictures of Biden and Harris on the cover and the obligatory LaPierre column stated that they're "fighting hard for our rights".
I like Gun Owners of America a lot better.

you forgot to mention, the never ending NRA / ILA letters. dire need for more donations too fund the fight

you forgot to mention, the never ending NRA / ILA letters. dire need for more donations too fund the fight

Yep, forgot all about those. Oh, and the pleas to donate my estate to the NRA.

It will be interesting to see how this NFA registration thing turns out with the ARs etc.

FPC is way more active than most any of the other 2A organizations. They're always in court battling BS legislation.

Why do I imagine this phone call being something akin to Ozzy Osborne trying to order a five topping pizza from Domino's and the guy from Domino's is Spiccolli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High

• Haha
Reactions: wh20crazy
Biden couldn't order a happymeal
But sure knows a thing or two about a good cone.
vice-president-joe-biden-national-ice-cream-day_01-web1.jpg

How in the world do you ban 80% receivers? its just a piece of aluminum or plastic.

Reactions: The D
Y’all are playing into demoncrout hands every time you write anything even implying sleepy joe is gonna be pres.

Trump is our president until HE concedes.
There is still time for the Supreme Court to bring justice to the American people. Even a blind person can see how fraudulent demon crouts are being.

Reactions: oneshot86
Won't be able to buy them anymore. If you have one you'll have to register it.
How in the world do you ban 80% receivers? its just a piece of aluminum or plastic.

Nail on the head. Want to know what Biden’s plan to get rid of guns is? Google it. He says it straight and plain. Much like Trump’s “build a wall and make Mexico pay for it,” he’s going to ban guns and make gun owners pay for it. ATF has a 1.3 billion dollar budget. There’s 10 million AR15s, plus all the other banable firearms. $200 tax stamp for each, that’s a 2 billion dollar budget to instigate a buy-back program. This is exactly what Canada has going on. This isn’t a conspiracy theory or keysmashing BS. It’s literally what they’re stating they’re going to do. Call him a retard all you want, that retard is coming for your guns.

I welcome the upcoming challenges our government needs to figure the fuck out. We’ve got lots of people with red ties, 6 judges who were appointed by people with red ties, and the right atmosphere to question not just one issue but the true and full meaning of the second amendment. I don’t give a damn what color tie you wear so long as you don’t take away my God given rights.

Reactions: Blutroop