• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden Considers Shipping Covid Vaccine to Canada

jerryrva

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2018
Canada has been getting its vaccine from the Pfizer plant in Belgium but this week Trudeau and Biden have been talking about some US production going north. He's trying to offset Canada being upset over the stopping of the Keystone pipeline.

The Mexican president saying yesterday that Biden was going to send 4 billion dollars to Central American countries to help keep the people from leaving and coming to the US.

Didn't take long for Biden and the democrats to show how much they care about Americans. Throw in the Paris climate change crap and we are getting screwed big time in less than one week.

Last edited:
Gosh, this, along with the transgender stuff, the abortion stuff etc reminds me so much of what would be happening if a generic Republican were President. No difference between the two parties at all. No sir.

The NHS tripping over it's dick, say it isn't so.
Here comes the blindingly ignorant sugar daddies to bail ass out and proclaim the greatness
Of the system they just bailed out.
UN, NATO, ect etc.

R

You misspelled ever.

R

Nah, they'll come around. It took 25 years for them to admit that Billy Clinton's behavior wasn't really compatible with their talk about women's rights, but it happened.

I'm gonna guess that mere hours after Kamala is inaugurated, Biden's legacy will find itself repeatedly run over by a bus.

Canada has been getting its vaccine from the Pfizer plant in Belgium but this week Trudeau and Biden have been talking about some US production going north. He's trying to offset Canada being upset over the stopping of the Keystone pipeline.

The Mexican president saying yesterday that Biden was going to send 4 billion dollars to Central American countries to help keep the people from leaving and coming to the US.

Didn't take long for Biden and the democrats to show how much they care about Americans. Throw in the Paris climate change crap and we are getting screwed big time in less than one week.
Illegals don't care that their governments are getting money. They are coming for free education and government handouts. Until THEIR governments change, there will always be an incentive to come here. One big reason why we NEED the wall.

Nah, they'll come around. It took 25 years for them to admit that Billy Clinton's behavior wasn't really compatible with their talk about women's rights, but it happened.

I'm gonna guess that mere hours after Kamala is inaugurated, Biden's legacy will find itself repeatedly run over by a bus.
While Billy was solid entertainment I remember 20% interest much better...

R

Gosh, this, along with the transgender stuff, the abortion stuff etc reminds me so much of what would be happening if a generic Republican were President. No difference between the two parties at all. No sir.
Same game, just different sponsors.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
We can't get proper distribution in the US and Biden wants to give away OUR vaccines.

To be fair, distribution from the manufacturer doesnt seem to be a problem... it's the states that seem to be fucking things up royally and holding on to doses because they are still limiting them to certain small groups. I say give each group(1a, 1b, etc...) 7-14 days to get the shot and then move on to the next group. I keep reading articles on places throwing out doses because people are not coming to get the vaccine because its limited to 65+, etc... Here in Texas its still limited to group 1a and I think 1b... since November... fuck, open it up. There cant be THAT MANY people in those groups and we are a large state.

I have read nothing that Pfizer or Moderna are having a single issue with manufacturing... so possibly they have excess manufacturing capacity beyond what the USA is capable of using.

40 million doses could be like a weeks production and no big deal to Pfizer and Moderna, I dont know.

Do you want to claim the sellout of this country under your 'brand'?
Honestly, I'd like my neighbors who were working on the pipeline to have money to feed their families through their own work. How 'bout that.

Honestly, I'd like my neighbors who were working on the pipeline to have money to feed their families through their own work. How 'bout that.
I'd like the good folks of pa and oh to make things out of steel, but our R brand friends sold them out.

I'd like the good folks of pa and oh to make things out of steel, but our R brand friends sold them out.
Apparently now you would like the good folks of MT, WY etc to suffer for your vanities. Seems smart to me.

Reactions: Ravenworks
We can't get proper distribution in the US and Biden wants to give away OUR vaccines. Why not work on our problems before you try to save the world.

Biden believes in saving the world but killing Americans. Please, stop the insanity.

Falls right into line with the same errant ideology of borrowing money to give away to countries full of people who want to kill us......at least most Canadians don’t want to kill us.....eh.

USS tubular Div Ohio- Bankrupt along with the Ohio town that supported expansion to make pipe for Ohio pipeline job.

Republic Steel- same Ohio town as above.
They are out 400 million on expansion of new furnace to make steel for Ohio pipeline.

Timken Co- out 300 million on new Tube mill expansion for pipeline project in Ohio.

Cause- after pipeline was approved the contractor lobbied to bring in pipe from overseas ( Greece and India )
But hey at least the boats brought it to the port of Cleveland.

Apparently now you would like the good folks of MT, WY etc to suffer for your vanities. Seems smart to me.
I'd like the good folks of Appalachia to be building our furniture out of American hardwood again, but gopinc would rather rake in some sheckles. Will be voting Mammy over Kemp in next gov election. I didn't start the fire, but I'm finally ready to pour the fuel on it.

I'd like the good folks of Appalachia to be building our furniture out of American hardwood again, but gopinc would rather rake in some sheckles. Will be voting Mammy over Kemp in next gov election. I didn't start the fire, but I'm finally ready to pour the fuel on it.
I am sure you think you are on the side of millions of hard working Americans. You aren't.

The problem with politics is politicians, every fucking one of them needs..fuck, I can’t say what I want to without getting banned, but y’all know. And without term limits or firing squads they’ll just continue to fuck everything up. This country could be self supporting with zero products from overseas, but that wouldn’t put money in politicians pockets.

and when I say everyone of them, I mean EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM!

4 Billion Dollars ??? Most of these African country possess endless natural resources that could fetch big money for them to get developed but greed still holds hem by the neck and the people are poor. No Biden is giving them more money.
I have worked in West, South and East Africa and they have so much untapped potential but you woukd need to do what i cant say here without being banned.
Just look at South Africa, Cape Town was the most modern city in the world at one point but its pretty much an African dumpster fire now.

This administration fought hard to get the vaccine to the detainees at Gitmo . The health of my sworn enemy who would cut my head off in a second if he could along with every other American must be protected from Covid19 over anybody else in the Nation.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
Now, it's being reported that the terrorist in Gitmo are going to get their vaccines long before most Americans.

Your know the government will take care of those terrorists over anyone else because they believe your the real terrorist and the ones in Gitmo are just religious refugees who they would give metals to for killing American Troops.

Reactions: Blutroop
Canada has roughly about 10% more population than the state of California.... and Biden is worried about them and trying to make good with them over the pipeline? if anything, and I was a citizen of California, without any idea when the vaccine is going to be made available to me, I would be thinking hard about switching parties and getting rid of the Dims altogether... but will they wake up out there?? Hell No.... Biden is soon going to be slipping on his on cow wafers he is leaving on the ground...

Reactions: SilentVapor631