• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden dropping Gun EOs tomorrow

I am confused, how do the Filipinos make guns with 80% of nothing and no machines. You must outlaw all hand tools and back yard sheds.

Ghost Guns are being targeted
Well Biden isn't the real president, so...FJB.

1623112960900.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BLEE
Who gave you this? Isn’t used to treat like intestinal worms or something? Why would you take that for Covid? This is interesting.

You go far enough back and you can read papers from St. Dr. fauci about how good it is for covid type stuff.

You go far enough back and you can read papers from St. Dr. fauci about how good it is for covid type stuff.
This type of thing is why I took Ivermectin.

It is so low risk that even if it didn't help, it wasn't likely to hurt at all. In my case the day I took the first dose my oxygen saturation stopped plummeting. On the second dose it started to work its way back up slowly.

• The administration will work to protect Americans from "racial, ethnic, and religious hatred," stem the flow of firearms to potential domestic terrorists, and reduce bias within law enforcement — each identified as potential "long-term contributors" to domestic terrorism.
  • Domestic Terrorist > Deplorables ?????