• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden is Puerto Rican Now!!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Joe Biden Claims He Was ‘Sort of Raised in the Puerto Rican Community’ During Visit to Puerto Rico
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...rto-rican-community-during-visit-puerto-rico/

What say our PR members here on the ‘ Hide? You going to claim him? ;-)

I mean, honestly, it’s like a huge insult to the Puerto Rican community. Not the pandering. But the fact that the folks from PR could raise such a hammerhead.

Sirhr

PS. After Biden made his statement, the USSS assigned an agent to guard the hubcaps on the Presidential Limo.

I’m going to hell for that one.

Last edited:
Joe Biden Claims He Was ‘Sort of Raised in the Puerto Rican Community’ During Visit to Puerto Rico
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...rto-rican-community-during-visit-puerto-rico/

Claim him? Are you out of your mind? FUCK NO

I mean, honestly, it’s like a huge insult to the Puerto Rican community. Not the pandering. But the fact that the forks from PR could raise such a hammerhead.
Delaware owns that moron lock, stock, and barrel.

PS. After Biden made his statement, the USSS assigned an agent to guard the hubcaps on the Presidential Limo. I’m going to hell for that one.

LOL yes you are.

Biden is Puerto Rican. Thats where he met his VP.

1664886717345.png

At least he's not calling himself a Florida man. As far as Puerto Rico it should be easy to do a great job there as they saved all the supplies President Trump sent during the last emergency.

Reactions: 308pirate
I'm starting to think Jimmy Carter hired a VOODOO priest while in Haiti. He got what he paid for....

Reactions: 308pirate
PR maid at his parent's house?

Yep, Roberto himself

DEP
Way cool, brother.

Was born in Pittsburg (1952) and lived there until I was 11 or 12 when we moved away.

As a child, there was a father/son night banquet type thing with all the Pirates sitting at the head table. Every kid incl myself showed up w a ball and walked down the table and they all signed them. Went to it multiple years incl either ‘60 when they won it all or maybe year after…same guys, though.

Decades later I asked my mother what she did w my huge baseball card collection and those balls.

Yes, she chucked them in the trash!! :eek::eek:

DEP???

• Wow
Reactions: lash and 308pirate
Biden is Puerto-rican
Harris is Black
Warren is Native American
Michael Obama is a Female
All these leftist fucks pretend to be something other than what they are.
That's either called deception or mental illness.
Take your pick.
Many "Republicans" pretend to be something other than what they are too!!!

Reactions: lash and mtrmn

I mean, honestly, it’s like a huge insult to the Puerto Rican community. Not the pandering. But the fact that the folks from PR could raise such a hammerhead.

Sirhr

PS. After Biden made his statement, the USSS assigned an agent to guard the hubcaps on the Presidential Limo.

I’m going to hell for that one.
Yea! I think I remember him playing Julio on Sanford and son!

• Haha
Descanse en paz

PS, if your Mom threw away any cards or balls signed by Clemente.................OMG
Ah, I thought it was something like that.
And yes, he was on the team but I was a kid and don’t remember who I got to sign. And she tossed them when my dad died and she moved to FL. Long time ago.
Can’t remember the catcher’s name but while he signed even an 8 y.o. could tell he was bored and couldn’t stand us kids. Haha
Cheers

• Haha
really, which ones exacty? 🤔
Lindsay Graham, Susan Collins, Mitt Romney...all claim to be Republican (aka, somebody who believes in republicanism). From what I can tell, they are only PRETENDING to be conservatives. I could mention more I'm sure, but I hope this serves as an example.

Lindsay Graham, Susan Collins, Mitt Romney...all claim to be Republican (aka, somebody who believes in republicanism). From what I can tell, they are only PRETENDING to be conservatives. I could mention more I'm sure, but I hope this serves as an example.
oh ok, RINOs. no argument there. I was thinking something else like Elizabeth Warren being Native american.

I got 10 bucks says biden couldn't even point to PR on a map without assistance...
I seriously doubt he can really point, instead he goes around with his hand stuck out like he's shaking his invisible friend's hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 6.5SH and lash
send them 50million to keep him there for ever . best wasted money the government will ever spend .