• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden needs to do standup comedy

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
The jokes just keep coming.

A black female student asked him if she were his daughter, what advice would he give her if she were pulled over by the police.
Continuing to push the white supremacy, racism narrative, Biden tells her "If you were my daughter you'd be Caucasian and wouldn't be pulled over."

He should have added if she were Caucasian he would have showered with her, too.

Last edited:
How soon they forget.

ac471419-59e4-4865-bb7f-42eb5b9115d4-AP-Obama-Biden-2008.jpg

Last edited:
The jokes just keep coming.

A black female student asked him if she were his daughter, what advice would he give her if she were pulled over by the police.
Continuing to push the white supremacy, racism narrative, Biden tells her "If you were my daughter you'd be Caucasian and wouldn't be pulled over."

He should have added he would have showered with her, too.

And then he could’ve added, “In reality, if you were my daughter you could commit any crime you want and no one’s going to touch you. Just look at my son.”

And then he could’ve added, “In reality, if you were my daughter you could commit any crime you want and no one’s going to touch you. Just look at my son.”
If someone could have stood up and said "I could also sell influence to the Chinese and split the money with you and then get invited to a State Dinner. I mean, how else would I make connections with corrupt foreigner leaders."

Reactions: vh20
I though he would be better synchronized swimming with sharks in a 2 day baited ocean .