• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden regime to enforce federal vaccines

There are 2.1 million federal employees. Vax rates for the U.S are still under 50 percent. So if that is the same case with federal employees than over a million still need to get vaccinated. They still don't even know if they will need boosters. I don't see this happening. I also agree with @Thorny , who the fuck knows what they are actually giving these people. Might be saline. Lastly...this is more scare tactics, and shaming. Just saw a video today were they compared not getting vaxxed to drunk driving. DUKE I believe, did a study with like 20k participants to see what actions would make people get the vax. People were put into different groups which used tactics, such as fearing, shaming, informing,etc...guess what group got the highest compliance rate...

There are 2.1 million federal employees. Vax rates for the U.S are still under 50 percent. So if that is the same case with federal employees than over a million still need to get vaccinated. They still don't even know if they will need boosters. I don't see this happening. I also agree with @Thorny , who the fuck knows what they are actually giving these people. Might be saline. Lastly...this is more scare tactics, and shaming. Just saw a video today were they compared not getting vaxxed to drunk driving. DUKE I believe, did a study with like 20k participants to see what actions would make people get the vax. People were put into different groups which used tactics, such as fearing, shaming, informing,etc...guess what group got the highest compliance rate...

Free donuts everyday?

• Haha
Reactions: Dildobaggins
doj now says it's not against federal law for institutions to require mandatory vaccines.....................Epoch Times article

It’s just my job, I’m only doing my job, I need this job, I’m only following orders.

The list is nearly endless.

Notice that “ Is this right “ is not in that list, nor is “freedom” or “free-thinking” or “rights”.

Making the military all get vaxed? Then, they release some CRISPR modified bacteria or virus. Next, the ENTIRE military is rendered useless. China invades with 8 year olds on bicycles with bbguns.
I dont think you're wrong.
The brits have an aircraft carrier, crew is %100 vaccinated. THey have a COVID outbreak on it. Its getting more and more obvious that the vaccine doesnt work. Iceland has a 95% vaccinated population and is a very isolated country. Their case count right now is highest since the pandemic started.

I think they should make vaxes optional, for the sheep.

I'd rather see treatment perfected for those that have a hard time with it.

I got sick with it very early due to contact with people that vacationed abroad.
I'm old and got bad sick but never went to doctor or hospital.

I had no treatment except otc meds. Next time I want what President Trump got.

Kind of like a " Z pack " available to all that want it.

Reactions: Aries256 and TACC
Resized_IMG_3386.jpeg

enforce it on citizens just not a one of the almost 2 million sick illegal people crossing the boarder that get shipped to god knows which cities they don't have to have vaccines or masks and are totally fine to spread covid to anyone they can . all so Biden can crack down even more on citizens . what a load of communist bs

I'll pass that on to both of my kids in the military.

Classy
They can refuse and still get out with an honorable discharge....just depends in where their line is drawn.

Just saying

Doc

They won't because it will be a placebo. Then he will say "See, we did it, now it's.... your turn, you know, to get , uh...um...the thing"
Depends who/where you are on the food chain.

enforce it on citizens just not a one of the almost 2 million sick illegal people crossing the boarder that get shipped to god knows which cities they don't have to have vaccines or masks and are totally fine to spread covid to anyone they can . all so Biden can crack down even more on citizens . what a load of communist bs
Lariat don't read this:

And this is exactly why I don't believe claims that this variant more severe than the first. The fact they are letting COVID positive patients through to intentionally kill us is treason. Our congresspeople should be insisting on impeachment and then some... but nooo....

Lariat don't read this:

And this is exactly why I don't believe claims that this variant more severe than the first. The fact they are letting COVID positive patients through to intentionally kill us is treason. Our congresspeople should be insisting on impeachment and then some... but nooo....
Gop is in league with the democrat traitors, as long as they get their wallets fattened. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. We need to come together, in a massive front, ditch all of the current congressional traitors and install a proper party that is by the people for the people, defends the constitution in it’s entirely, not just parts they want to. That tells corporations to go pound sand, and that will defend America and her people, not sell it out to the highest bidder.