• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden reveals his illegal invasion plan. Well, duh.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Amnsety for all that cross the border, with the right to vote.

Actually, it's Obama behind the curtain but his pantshitting crash dummy is delivering the message.

I did ranchwork for a multi millionare big-tech software mogul globalist who referred to me as 'people like you' one too many times. He has a family of illegals working full time clearing brush. The globalist did let me hunt deer and hogs on the property as he got an Ag break for every hog removed.

His land bordered a big park that allowed a two week deer hunt by lottery. Before the two weeks, I noticed the park hunters were putting pop-up blinds and staking out my deer feeder from the park side of the fence. I told the big tech globalist I was taking my deer blind and feeder away until the two week park season was over so the park hunters didn't hunt out of my blind or shoot deer and hogs off my feeder on his property. It was a noble sacrifice on my part, looking out for that gloabalist's best interests.

Before the two weeks was over, one of his illegal alien brush crew moved HIS blind and feeder where mine were, with full knowledge and permission by the owner.

I told the owner I would just move my blind and feeder further down the fence line. His response was he didn't want me to put a blind on the fence because people from the park would hunt out of it! The cocksucker used my own reasoning against me to cockblock me from hunting on his land.

I knew right then an illegal alien, one of his peon slaves that isn't even supposed to own a firearm, had priority and was held in higher regard in the eyes of a Californian, big-tech globalist than a conservative native Texan. I am the white, middle class they want to eliminate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronws
Pretty much every ranch, farm, and dairy around here employs 70-100% illegals.
It is not as simple as closing the door, you need to make inside the house not a good place to be. Until you go after these folks employing them and hit them HARD, nothing will change.

All the concertina wire in the world will not STOP it. The reward is worth the risk. If you make it to where they can't make any money over here without being "legal" then the reward will go away.

They are the "new" taxpayers for all the political special interests shizz.. They may not pay income tax but they pay the sales tax. Makes you wonder who the "real"suckers are. I just wonder if they know these people don't really care about them, that they are being used to pull the cart

It is not as simple as closing the door, you need to make inside the house not a good place to be. Until you go after these folks employing them and hit them HARD, nothing will change.

All the concertina wire in the world will not STOP it. The reward is worth the risk. If you make it to where they can't make any money over here without being "legal" then the reward will go away.
This is 100% how you stop it. And what a buddy of mine and I have said for years. Punish the people that hire them, and you can fix this tomorrow.

BUT, nobody will do that shit because the wealthy want cheap labor to keep their lawns and golf courses looking tip top.

I walked away from this conversation because of how pissed it made me. "Immigrants" can come to America, work under the table, gain their citizenship, and buy a house here in 2 years or so because the federal government gives them special treatments, loans, etc. to buy a house. Meanwhile, I had to sacrifice 10 years before I could purchase a home.

Reactions: KYAggie and Glowie
This is 100% how you stop it. And what a buddy of mine and I have said for years. Punish the people that hire them, and you can fix this tomorrow.

BUT, nobody will do that shit because the wealthy want cheap labor to keep their lawns and golf courses looking tip top.

You are right, even if they are legal now you need to pay them $20 an hour. None of that has ever changed, and it never will change. You can go back to the start of the republic and see the people in charge and their love of "cheap" labor.

Reactions: HPIguy

‘They’ will never do that. They use the logic ‘we need them’.

The bottom line is to "always vote for the most conservative candidate who can win BOTH the primary AND general election against the dems."

DemoRatz and RINOs are the enemy from within the Founders warned us to be vigilant of.

I am not particularly interested in throw them under bus because the fed refuses to protect our borders and enforce immigration law. They woukd still be here if they couldn't get jobs because that money is just icing and the free everything cake.

I have no problem with letting in some Hispanic guy who wants to work on a ranch, or do landscaping, or start with nothing and build something.

What % of the millions that are flooding in is that?

We can talk economics all you want, but this is not about racism or anything else. This is about sovereignty and this being OUR country. That border IS our soverignty, and the left is giving it away like it was worthless, because to them it actually IS!

We need to shut the border to rid ourselves of the crime and drugs. We need to hire fifty thousand ICE agents to remove the invaders, and
THEN we can talk about whatever programs you want to bring good immigrants into this country. There can be no flex on this. The other side is not dealing in good faith (like they ever have).

Reactions: Kein Mitleid
Those of us that are first or second-generation legal immigrants knew how hard the process was to get in. It meant having a sponsor, who swore (at a time that meant something), they would provide for the newcomer in anyway necessary - be it housing, health care, food, finances, making sure they were made in employed, et. so that there is absolutely no burden on the government and that person would would contribute to the fabric of the country. I remember a big part of being a citizen-to-be applicant was that they were supposed to be of a high moral character. The entire process took years, with the fear /the ever-looming threat of being sent back undoing years put in to stay and follow the process legally, being allowed to take that final civil history test and swear an oath of loyalty to THIS country alone.(Something many of our own Congress pissed at). Ports of entry were established for a reason - to essentially quarantine and keep infections out (oh the irony).. I can personally attest those newcomers suffered harassment in may forms, not just working way below the skill level from their prior native country, just to have the opportunity to get in, but putting up with untold abuses and stay quiet just to remain here. There were sacrifices. They would make every effort to learn English and assimilate into American culture, some keeping a Copy of the Constitution and Bill of Rights in their wallets until they died.

All these new illegal immigrants coming across the border are going to fill the voting rolls in swing states and give them a name to use so they don't have to fabricate votes. The illegal immigrants will vote for Biden, they just don't know it yet. Biden will get 100 million votes in Nov. Just watch.

Reactions: Jgore
All these new illegal immigrants coming across the border are going to fill the voting rolls in swing states and give them a name to use so they don't have to fabricate votes. The illegal immigrants will vote for Biden, they just don't know it yet. Biden will get 100 million votes in Nov. Just watch.

Not going to work....yet.

Keyword is, "yet".

I am the white, middle class they want to eliminate.

I feel your pain as it is my pain too, as well as many others here. They want to eliminate our voice in all matters, but they want to keep us paying taxes at the same time as we are the productive that keep their house of cards and extravagant lifestyle afloat. I believe one thing for sure; someday, either on this side of heaven or the other side, or both, they will pay dearly for their indiscretions, the worshiping of mammon, and the raping of the productive. Judgment is inescapable.

Until you go after these folks employing them and hit them HARD, nothing will change.
Except... of those 10+ million illegals Pedo Peter allowed over the border contains a massive amount of MS13, cartel members, and general criminals. There is already a crime ring formed to steal all the shit in NY and sell it down in FL.

I hope you're right. I'd be happy to be wrong.

Part of what made mass mail-out/in deceptively effective was the inherent cloak of chaos created by a variety of ambiguous processes, which happened to also violate existing state laws.

This power to circumvent existing laws, which in some cases can only be changed by state legislature, was afforded via emergency powers seized by state governers and delegated to unelected proxies.

Illegals on voting rolls seems like an easy play, but IMO, without the cloak of chaos and haste of the "covid emergency", it would be too difficult to hide from even the stauchest TDS sufferering RINO and threaten to blow the lid off....

Reactions: stevieb92