• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden Roasted for Wearing Hardhat Backwards While Meeting with Union Workers

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

1706301405133.jpeg

The photo showed Klobuchar and two union workers holding beers at a local brewery, with Biden with his arms around two union workers, wearing a hardhat backwards.
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) joked that a Biden aide would be fired after the blunder.
“Somewhere a staffer is updating their resume…,” he posted on X.

Somewhere a staffer is updating their resume… https://t.co/X1GU9m9cql
— Matt Gaetz (@mattgaetz) January 26, 2024

WHAT A FREEKING DUNCE!

if it was a sane man, id say it was done as a joke.

with him, i dont think it is. and all the limp wristed "aides" who have never worn a hard hat probably have no idea which way is correct. never been on the business end of a shovel or sharpshooter either.

First thing I actually noticed was the blue hardhat on the bar.

Some of the old journeymen who trained me would have had words about that... Hardhats, tools, and gloves were never allowed on any table where food/drink were served.

Mike

Reactions: Charger442
Elder abuse. He's being exploited, where's the outrage?

Well, it's time to send him for the left handed monkey wrench, or the metric crescent wrench, or a gallon of blinker fluid (white or yellow).
The henway... The sky hook... Or give him a bucket to catch the voltage drop on a wire pull... Or a bucket to catch the grinder sparks so they can be reused again later.

Mike

Reactions: P-Squared

View attachment 8333262

The photo showed Klobuchar and two union workers holding beers at a local brewery, with Biden with his arms around two union workers, wearing a hardhat backwards.
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) joked that a Biden aide would be fired after the blunder.

WHAT A FREEKING DUNCE!
$20 says union dues were used to buy those beers

Reactions: goinghunting
Elder abuse. He's being exploited, where's the outrage?

He ain’t getting abused near enough

Reactions: Charger442
They will vote for him anyway
True that. He is on the NH ballot as write-in. It does not matter, philosophically, how many votes were faked, they were added to legitimate votes from people in the country who think that he is acceptable and doing a fine job.

do they add laugh tracks to his speeches?
because his audiences cheer and laugh when absolute gibberish comes out of his fucking pedophile mouth.

do they add laugh tracks to his speeches?
because his audiences cheer and laugh when absolute gibberish comes out of his fucking pedophile mouth.
I have to say that Biden's campaign stands a better chance if he does not appear in public or debate or talk or, really, do anything.

I see people in the skilled nursing facility where my wife lives have symptoms similar to him.

He needs to be in such a facility or at home with a full time nurse. This is elder abuse.

You can’t embarrass those people. Look at the last four years. Joe could’ve shown up in a Klan hood with his wank hangin’ out and the media would praise his bravery.

The union goobers will show up in droves to vote D. As per usual.

That said, Joe has always needed a helmet. Bit too late now though. Not much left to protect.

Believe it or not , most of the union guys voted for Trump in the last election, at least all the ones I worked with , I've since retired so I don't know what's going on with the men in the field anymore ,of course the officers at the hall push the democrat ticket but they have no control over the hands in the field. And they know who's a threat to their jobs, the invaders.

You mean the “Big Titted Amy Kloubachar, “, a nod to KQRS, and the morning show. Carry on…

They will vote for him anyway
They absolutely will. Despite ending many union jobs, the sheep will do what the union leaders tell them to do.
Not all of them. I was union in 2016 and I remember when the Union's Local Business Manager was trying to make sure everyone voted for Hellary, and that was a non starter. I've never voted democrat and after seeing the response to the Business Manager I questioned how many of them ever had.
Believe it or not , most of the union guys voted for Trump in the last election, at least all the ones I worked with , I've since retired so I don't know what's going on with the men in the field anymore ,of course the officers at the hall push the democrat ticket but they have no control over the hands in the field. And they know who's a threat to their jobs, the invaders.
Yep.

View attachment 8333262

WHAT A FREEKING DUNCE!
Klonuchar is a “senator” from Minnesota.

The pic was taken in Superior, Wisconsin.

I’d like to think it’s because the Wisconsin representation hates Biden as much as we do and wanted nothing to do with this pic.

At least he didn’t have the flat billed hard hat and have it cocked sideways…

• Haha
Reactions: tomcatmv