• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden says 'Higher gas prices hurt families'

I can't believe anyone over there would even listen to this imbecile , if we're watching TV and the old douche pops on we have to change the channel before he speaks. Anyone who would take the time to listen to meaningless human doesn't have much sense themselves.

The only hope that I'v seen recently is college student's chanting at football games " Fuck Joe Biden" Just maybe America can fight this cancer that is killing our Republic , its a very nasty aggressive type of cancer but if we can zap it with enough radiation we can stop it.

yea and he is doing it anyway driving the prices up and up can't wait for 80.00 per loaf bread prices

Reactions: 338 Mollett
I REALLY want to hear somebody in the audience with a megaphone or another mic link to the main speakers telling him to SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PEDO FREAK in the future when he gives another speech.

Motherfucker is a LOLcow, no different than other pathetic sacks of failure like Onision, Chris Chan, WingsOfRedemption, or Lucas Werner. That is what he is. We are already so deep in the LGB and FJB saga so why not just take every opportunity to milk him for more laughs every time he appears in public.

You really don't think this was by design? Biden kills the domestic oil production, blames Trump, petroleum goes through the roof, inflation, erosion of the middle class, etc. and now he says it hurts families. He and his administration are just playing us. He's just trying to appeal to the sheep so they will keep buying his bullshit. Fuck him and his followers (R's and D's). They are all playing us.

You really don't think this was by design? Biden kills the domestic oil production, blames Trump, petroleum goes through the roof, inflation, erosion of the middle class, etc. and now he says it hurts families. He and his administration are just playing us. He's just trying to appeal to the sheep so they will keep buying his bullshit. Fuck him and his followers (R's and D's). They are all playing us.
Of course it's by design, to undermine and destroy America.

During Trump's State of the Union Address, the more Trump talked about the booming economy, gas prices and oil production, new jobs and low unemployment, the more Nancy Pelosi wormed her mouth around and the more pissed off the Left got.

The enemy was seething.

Last edited:
Of course it's by design, to undermine and destroy America.

During Trump's State of the Union Address, the more Trump talked about the booming economy, new jobs and low unemployment, the more Nancy Pelosi wormed her mouth around and the more pissed off the Left got.

The enemy was seething.
I still think Trump should of shit in his hand and shook Pelosi hand at the state of the union, just so we could of seen her pink eyes at the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 338 Mollett
I just finished reading

I find the possibility that the communists in D.C. would be the ones to do this to us to be credible. The covid did not kill near enough of us.

I dont see Chink getting 500,000 troops over here. Fuck the Chicoms.
Yeah, me neither. And the Mexicans are not coming into Texas. It will be like “get the fuck out while you still can!” Same as democrats.

Higher primer price hurts too
8019FBC6-1CDB-45E4-A553-8F9DF05A6963.jpeg

It's easy to see whose side he, Pelosi and the Democrats are on and it isn't the U.S. All the Russia Russia Russia accusations projected at Trump were just that, projecting.
Yep, Ukraine was messing with Europes Russian gas feed. Couped the Government, Russia took Crimea, installed a celebrity president, vp and members of Congress had direct family involvement( biden, kerry, pelosi etc)Now 6 years later Russiangas bypasses Ukraine. And Joe signed off on the pipeline.

I dont see Chink getting 500,000 troops over here. Fuck the Chicoms.

And there are a fuck load of people over in this country from east Asia that come on work and student Visa’s and never go back. With the current plandemic some countries wont take them back. Some drive with no licenses, get pulled over, fined jailed and released. But not deported. They are the modern day slaves, working in kitchens, hotel laundry, room service etc.

Yep, Ukraine was messing with Europes Russian gas feed. Couped the Government, Russia took Crimea, installed a celebrity president, vp and members of Congress had direct family involvement( biden, kerry, pelosi etc)Now 6 years later Russiangas bypasses Ukraine. And Joe signed off on the pipeline.

And there are a fuck load of people over in this country from east Asia that come on work and student Visa’s and never go back. With the current plandemic some countries wont take them back. Some drive with no licenses, get pulled over, fined jailed and released. But not deported. They are the modern day slaves, working in kitchens, hotel laundry, room service etc.
They have it better than they do in their own shithole countries and do it by their own volition. If they can sneak in, they can sneak out. Everything else you said is spot on.

GreenGO Juan said:
"Yep, Ukraine was messing with Europes Russian gas feed. Couped the Government, Russia took Crimea, installed a celebrity president, vp and members of Congress had direct family involvement( biden, kerry, pelosi etc)Now 6 years later Russiangas bypasses Ukraine. And Joe signed off on the pipeline."

Damn.

Last edited:
We are in a no win situation ! Votes ,words and written law have been proven to have no effect . Either we sit back and watch this one time great country dissolve into one big shanty town while eating bugs and grass. Or we loose our soul doing horrible things during a Civil War.Either way we are screwed !!

We are in a no win situation ! Votes ,words and written law have been proven to have no effect . Either we sit back and watch this one time great country dissolve into one big shanty town while eating bugs and grass. Or we loose our soul doing horrible things during a Civil War.Either way we are screwed !!
There's no 'keeping our soul doing horrible things during a Civil War' option? Who made that rule?

So what oil project except the Canadian pipeline that would possibly be built sometime end of the decade did the new admin stop to cause the oil prices to skyrocket?

From what i can tell Saudi war on shale seemed to peter out without a clear winner that was followed by a Saudi Russian oil pissing contest, both events meant a glut of cheap oil for all of us and a bunch of bankrupt shale drillers but it seems it was the covid lockdowns and economic slowdown that ultimately broke the shale oil.

Of course, high oil prices mean that shale is coming back again, there is just a considerable lag to whole supply vs demand.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
So what oil project except the Canadian pipeline that would possibly be built sometime end of the decade did the new admin stop to cause the oil prices to skyrocket?

From what i can tell Saudi war on shale seemed to peter out without a clear winner that was followed by a Saudi Russian oil pissing contest, both events meant a glut of cheap oil for all of us and a bunch of bankrupt shale drillers but it seems it was the covid lockdowns and economic slowdown that ultimately broke the shale oil.

Of course, high oil prices mean that shale is coming back again, there is just a considerable lag to whole supply vs demand.

Yep they flooded the market To shut North American shale down. My paps a retired geophysicist for Shell Oil Company, i’ve heard rumblings from him about the shale reserves in North America my whole life, they could never find a cost-effective way to get to mine it until advances in hydraulic fracking were made .

That’s why a few years ago you had all this media bullshit about fracking and how dangerous and bad for the environment it is, when in reality 99% of all wells ever drilled have been fracted. Just more anti-industry propaganda to shut this fucking country down

The administration has also refused any new drilling permits and created sweeping uncertainty. This affects expansion decisions and ability of smaller outfits to finance efforts. The illegitimate Biden administration's war on oil isn't a single faceted attack.

Reactions: Average guy

Where were you a year ago when the US was a net exporter of petroleum?

Reactions: Snuby642
At what point does Biden arrive at the obvious conclusion that the Demokrat agenda is hurting families? And this leaves out the border and associated health ramifications…

So "Russia & Saudi Arabia need to Pump more oil.” This is after he shut down our own pipelines and drilling. To think, this time last year we were energy independent.

America First Last.

Lets go Brandon.

This time last year I was paying $1.60-$1.80 for gasoline (regular) and < $ 2.00 for premium. In fact, summer 2020, I think premium was $1.76. DOUBLE in price now. Thanks Pedo, thanks a lot. The truly rich don't feel this, they still fly around in their jets preaching to us about how we pollute with our GASOLINE vehicles.

Where were you a year ago when the US was a net exporter of petroleum?

Still need to find the part where Brandon or his admin caused the oil price spikes?

Much of the shale business was flat out broke by March 2020 before the Covid curtesy of Sauds flooding the market and then COVID happened

While US was a net exporter, shale was quite a bad business for investors that were losing money even while the oil output was topping all records. Now its 2021 people made billions investing in shitcoins, meme stocks, pie in the sky investments you can imagine folks are somewhat reluctant to throw more money in an industry that has lost investors so much money while there are still easy pickings and excessive FED printing going on.

Of course, high oil prices will revive much of the shale, but it might never quite reach the pre-pandemic heights as it was just a bad deal for too many investors.

''US drilling approvals on pace to reach highest level since Bush presidency''

''With U.S. shale peaking & having “never made money,” investors lose billions''

2020 marks the 15-year anniversary of the U.S. shale boom but now the industry is in trouble. The same report from Deloitte adds that the “reality is that the shale boom peaked without making money for the industry in aggregate. In fact, the US shale industry registered net negative free cash flows of $300 billion, impaired more than $450 billion of invested capital, and saw more than 190 bankruptcies since 2010.”

US-total-oil-production-forecasts-Solid-lines-indicate-actual-production-dashed-lines.png

main.svg

Reactions: RGStory
So the companies losing money were propping Trump up so they could keep losing? I guess it was just coincidence with Bidens green mandate and denial of permits that oil prices soared precipitously after the inauguration. I’ll let you read the study and crunch the numbers while I work extra hours to absorb the price at the pump.

I just finished reading

I find the possibility that the communists in D.C. would be the ones to do this to us to be credible. The covid did not kill near enough of us.
What happened in Ukraine can/ will happen here. Only this time it won't be the Russians.

They've gutted our electric generation in the U.S. it's almost like they're doing it on purpose. I agree with you, I'll be paying close attention next time a large blackout happens. I'll also be checking my cell signal then.
If both are out simultaneously, well I'll be pretty suspicious.

Btw, they had a series on tv years ago about your concept. It had plot holes but it had more good points than bad.

Predictive programming? Possible

So the companies losing money were propping Trump up so they could keep losing? I guess it was just coincidence with Bidens green mandate and denial of permits that oil prices soared precipitously after the inauguration. I’ll let you read the study and crunch the numbers while I work extra hours to absorb the price at the pump.
WUT?

Companies were losing money in shale whenever oil was cheap -> any time you were not moaning about the price a the pump , its simply not a cheap way to extract oil and when its far from the sea its further hampered by transport costs.

Drill permits were only not issued the first month of the admin now they are throwing them around at a record pace not seen since the Bush days , still makes no difference at the pump.As it really not relevant to the supply right now.

The current predicament has nothing to do with Trump or Brandon. If anything Saudi war on shale was a wholesale success but only after covid struck a final nail so technically shale was gutted and wrecked under Trump. But at least for the duration of Saudi war on shale, we all had plenty of cheap gas. Like it or not only way shale recovers is by oil being much more expensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
WUT?

Companies were losing money in shale whenever oil was cheap -> any time you were not moaning about the price a the pump , its simply not a cheap way to extract oil and when its far from the sea its further hampered by transport costs.

Drill permits were only not issued the first month of the admin now they are throwing them around at a record pace not seen since the Bush days , still makes no difference at the pump.As it really not relevant to the supply reight now.

The current predicament has nothing to do with Trump or Brandon. If anything Saudi war on shale was a wholesale success but only after covid struck a final nail so technically shale was gutted and wrecked under Trump. But at least for the duration of Saudi war on shale, we all had plenty of cheap gas. Like it or not only way shale recovers is by oil being much more expensive.
Truth!

Fuck Cornholio!

Attachments

• Screenshots_2021-11-01-17-34-59.png
    Screenshots_2021-11-01-17-34-59.png
    602.6 KB · Views: 29
I can't believe anyone over there would even listen to this imbecile , if we're watching TV and the old douche pops on we have to change the channel before he speaks. Anyone who would take the time to listen to meaningless human doesn't have much sense themselves.
Me too. I refuse to dignify watching some old criminal that stole the election and should be behind bars. That goes for any of that communist regime.

But when highlight reels come out of him bumbling and soiling himself I watch, such as this latest one where he can't keep up with his monitor and just starts cranking out gibberish.

“The farmers who use the soil to fight climate change”.
Uh...whut?

Last edited:
I tend to agree. He is still incompetent, planned or not.
He's a bumbling buffoon and always has been. He finished at the bottom of his law class and was too stupid and incompetent to win any cases, much less run a successful practice.

But he's just reading what they're putting up on the teleprompter and he can't even do that. That son of a whore has not made one decision on his own while sitting at Trump's desk.

Last edited: