• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden says 'Texas voting bill is an assault on democracy.'

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Last edited:
So, if Biden is against it, it has to be bad??? I don't get it. We know if he's against anything it's got to be a good idea.

This is the people trying to take back our country. They need to get rid of the dominion voting machines as well. Voter Id and a more secure way of gathering the 300 million votes is a good way to stop the shitbag Left.

Joe Bidens actual statement: “Voting is as important as using toenail clippers when you have to change the tires on your papasan chairs. Without cocktail sauce, you can’t polish an anvil — c’mon man everyone knows that unless we all pull the rice out of the jackhammer as a team, we won’t get a decent beef Wellington. “

Care.....well no I don't care what he says, but I am interested in hearing everything he says.

President House Plant did say mid last year that the DemonRats had put together the best vote fraud machine ever...
Sometimes it pays to listen to what crazy evil says as crazy evil often likes to boast about their plans.

Care.....well no I don't care what he says, but I am interested in hearing everything he says.

President House Plant did say mid last year that the DemonRats had put together the best vote fraud machine ever...
Sometimes it pays to listen to what crazy evil says as crazy evil often likes to boast about their plans.
I agree but nobody is going to do anything so does it really matter? They are getting more brazen by the minute and frankly I don’t have as much faith in the people as most do. The republic is gone and there will be no resistance. That much should be crystal by now.

I agree but nobody is going to do anything so does it really matter? They are getting more brazen by the minute and frankly I don’t have as much faith in the people as most do. The republic is gone and there will be no resistance. That much should be crystal by now.

What matters is that you see the evil coming and prepare to survive it.
Your best course of action may be to listen to what is being signaled and figure out how to prepare to live with it and come out the other side when it all collapses under it's own weight.

Reactions: nikonNUT
to be fair, pedo xiden probably isn't doing anything except mumbling about runny eggs at breakfast or something like that.

Pedo Joe was just at Yorktown Elementary School Virginia wonder how many children he touched or smelled their hair on his visit.

spoken like a true cheat Biden is. Its only cheating if the Dems loose.

One thing I'm curious about, is that the oBOMBination has earned the reputation in the past 5 years, as the U.S.A.'s worst president. That's beating Carter's ranking, so that's something right there. But the question remains,,,, will he hold that title?

Inquiring minds.....

Reactions: 10ring'r
I love NC and all, but when the day comes that TX breaks off, im trading my GT500 for a horse and moving to TX. TX has been making some waves lately and I like it.

I love NC and all, but when the day comes that TX breaks off, im trading my GT500 for a horse and moving to TX. TX has been making some waves lately and I like it.
^^^^ This right here! But I'm not waiting for secession! Trying to get there by the mid terms. I was already sold on east Texas but the last couple of bills that passed solidified it for me.

What matters is that you see the evil coming and prepare to survive it.
Your best course of action may be to listen to what is being signaled and figure out how to prepare to live with it and come out the other side when it all collapses under it's own weight.
The problem is, I know I can’t go at it alone, no matter what the situation and most people around me that are of the same mindset, I cannot get to agree to come together because of uh “my schedule.” Always something and the time to prepare is not when it hits the doorstep. So, unless I can find people willing to work together for a common cause, even if it’s a communal garden, then nothing else much matters.