• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden senile? Pelosi a moron?

Skeptic1

Heavy Horseman
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2019
Central NC
I read post after post here in which members of the Biden administration are referred to as idiots, moron, dimwits, ignorant, and the list goes on.

I want to offer a different perspective that is so clear to me I am at a loss as to why others don't see it. It is this.

The current administration in DC is anything but ignorant. They are not dimwits, ignorant, or anything of the sort. These people are highly intelligent and they are much closer to achieving their goal than any Republican administration I've seen in my lifetime.

They're goal is to destroy a free America. What is happening now isn't an accident that is happening because some dummy in Washington DC made a stupid mistake. The current decisions being made in our nation's capital are well calculated and for the purpose of destroying our republic.

Don't be naive in thinking what is happening now is an accident perpetrated by an imbecile that pushed a green button when he meant to push a red button because he was holding the instructions upside down.

It is a grave mistake for us and our country to underestimate these people. The enemy is at the helm.

I read post after post here in which members of the Biden administration are referred to as idiots, moron, dimwits, ignorant, and the list goes on.

I want to offer a different perspective that is so clear to me I am at a loss as to why others don't see it. It is this.

The current administration in DC is anything but ignorant. They are not dimwits, ignorant, or anything of the sort. These people are highly intelligent and they are much closer to achieving their goal than any Republican administration I've seen in my lifetime.

They're goal is to destroy a free America. What is happening now isn't an accident that is happening because some dummy in Washington DC made a stupid mistake. The current decisions being made in our nation's capital are well calculated and for the purpose of destroying our republic.

Don't be naive in thinking what is happening now is an accident perpetrated by an imbecile that pushed a green button when he meant to push a red button because he was holding the instructions upside down.

It is a grave mistake for us and our country to underestimate these people. The enemy is at the helm.

You are correct that those pulling the strings are doing all the evil deeds under the guise of incompetence. Biden, Harris, and his flunkees are not the ones at the helm.

Reactions: mtrmn
The people in front of the curtain are useful idiots, morons, imbeciles, cretins, etc.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

I agree in certain instances. Pelosi is not an idiot. Neither is Schumer, Romney, Graham, etc. Hank Johnson has the IQ of Forest Gump. AOC, while not an idiot, is clueless.

Biden WAS of average intelligence, but age/dementia(?) has taken that away. Harris...who knows what bounces around inside that penis receptacle of a head? Echoes, perhaps?

Reactions: mtrmn
label them as you wish, doesn't matter. They are enemies and traitors to our nation. The people who vote for them, well...

Reactions: geek65 and Pbgt
"Welcome to the party pal"

Yeah I agree and have been preaching this for a while. Anytime I hear someone describe this admin as failure, I correct them. Biden and the communists that stole our government are the most successful administration in modern history. There is no panic or fear as people keep saying the democrats have right now because they are fucking winning in every way. Hell, they are already stealing the next election just look at CO.

The goal is to crush the republic, American family and culture, destroy everything so they can bring in the NWO. They are absolutely killing it in every way. This is what winning looks like.

They’re either stupid or evil. Most of them have elite educations. So which option is left?…

Right wing TV, talk radio, and the Republican party are doing everything they can to suppress this truth and have the people believe what is happening is poor leadership and bad decision making. Why would they do this? Working together? Why would anyone that understands the deception still support the Republican party or it’s media propagandists?

Oh damn I knew I had a nightmare last night... Woke up and couldn't remember the dream I had at the time but it was about Kamala getting sworn in as President in a hospital or some shit.

Man I hope it's not prophetic...

Reactions: Maggot
F160BA01-DD43-410D-A8A6-F6F99D8CB528.gif