• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden won, so now what?

Well he has the media claiming his victory and the count seems in his favor but if there is any truth to the fraud I hope it is brought into the light.
Yeah hope so. I don't see shit being done because this world is fucked up, but he is no the president yet, nor is he the elect yet. That's not official.

Georgia Senate may give Democrats enough to legislate.
I doubt semi-autos are getting banned soon, but the ATF ban on imported AR pistols (and possibly domestic too) was already underway under Trump.
Those are definitely on the chopping block under Biden.

Reactions: themightytimmah
Not enough pull in the senate to push anything major. Even if GA falls in the runoff, there are Democratic senators in gun-friendly states that will force a compromise. The Supreme Court is on our side.

Still won’t stop the panic buying. I’d expect guns and ammo to be expensive and in high demand at least through 2022. If the senate breaks open in 2022, who knows what’s on the table.

They’re rolling us as we banter on the internet. They’ve been winning since the end of WWII. The constitution doesn’t exist in their minds. Societal norms aren’t real to them. History is moldable and changeable to them. We, myself included, have allowed this to happen. And because I have a job to do and money to make and mouths to feed, I’ll be at work on Monday as usual taking these lumps while multicolored hair freaks do victory laps using our tax dollars to fuel their incompetence. Fuck this. I’ve had enough.

Not enough pull in the senate to push anything major. Even if GA falls in the runoff, there are Democratic senators in gun-friendly states that will force a compromise. The Supreme Court is on our side.

Still won’t stop the panic buying. I’d expect guns and ammo to be expensive and in high demand at least through 2022. If the senate breaks open in 2022, who knows what’s on the table.
STOP THE PANIC BUYING?????? WTF do you think is happening now???

Georgia Senate may give Democrats enough to legislate.
I doubt semi-autos are getting banned soon, but the ATF ban on imported AR pistols (and possibly domestic too) was already underway under Trump.
Those are definitely on the chopping block under Biden.

Don't forget the SB tactical arm braces, I have a strange feeling their about to go the way of the bump stock.

Yup that
Don't forget the SB tactical arm braces, I have a strange feeling their about to go the way of the bump stock.
Yup that’s what I’m referring to... started with Q and that’s an SB Tactical. Should extend from there.
They were explicit about rifle caliber pistols, but I’d imagine an AR-9 is included.

as we banter on the internet. They’ve been winning sin
Not going to argue that point. Not at all. Other than 8 years of Reagan and 4 of Trump the dems have actually had their way since 1900 (because Teddy wasn't exactly a Constitutionalist either). I guess Ike was ok, but he kind of washes out in history though he pushed the first Civil Rights Bill IIRC.

Reactions: Yells01
Maybe I should shut my f**king mouth because yes I am on back order for a shit load of stuff right now.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Not going to argue that point. Not at all. Other than 8 years of Reagan and 4 of Trump the dems have actually had their way since 1900 (because Teddy wasn't exactly a Constitutionalist either). I guess Ike was ok, but he kind of washes out in history though he pushed the first Civil Rights Bill IIRC.
I’m from a family of immigrants. Only a couple of few generations removed from Europe. My great grandfathers fled wars and famines. They came here to become Americans. They learned English and did horrible backbreaking labor to live their dream, not just for them, but for their future children and those children’s future. They would’ve been by our side here and now in disgust as to the state of the nation they embraced as their new motherland.

Georgia’s senate seats will both go red. 1) Trump isn’t on the ballot and the rabid Trump haters will lose allot of their motivation. 2). Liberal turnout in non presidential elections is always lower. 3). They only have 6 weeks for election fraud, they have been printing fraudulent ballots against Trump for months. 4) The libertarian candidate is gone which should mean a instant bump for both Republicans. 5) Republicans aren’t going to be dumb enough this time to hope everything will be ok, there will be observers at every precinct. 6) The governor and Secretary of State are Republicans, if they are so weak they can’t stop fraud we deserve to lose. As far as gun laws nothing will make it though the senate, but it’s obvious pistol braces are gone, along with I’m guessing any imports that can be stopped through federal agency dictate. I’m just hoping they can’t stop the import of ammo, if so my 2 7.62x39 are going to get very expensive to shoot.

I'm conflicted whether or not I should keep trying to sell the ones I have listed in the PX, or just take them out and shoot the living piss out of them and enjoy every single last trigger pull.... Although it's probably not a good idea to start digging into my ammo supply either, That shit is getting real expensive. I paid $100 for three boxes of FGMM at sportsman's the other day. 😡😡😡

I just paid $619 for 1000 9mm... Three times the price.

Buy an 80% lower for every AR you have.
If they somehow pull off the ban/buy back bullshit they can have the empty registered lowers.

If you want an 80% better get it now.

Edit: this post will disappear in 2 days.

In the ATF will be at your doorstep in one day...lol

We will be riding the roller coaster for a while. Things will get back to normal eventually. Is what will really hurt is if we start having nuts doing mass shootings again.

Reactions: themightytimmah
Georgia’s senate seats will both go red. 1) Trump isn’t on the ballot and the rabid Trump haters will lose allot of their motivation. 2). Liberal turnout in non presidential elections is always lower. 3). They only have 6 weeks for election fraud, they have been printing fraudulent ballots against Trump for months. 4) The libertarian candidate is gone which should mean a instant bump for both Republicans. 5) Republicans aren’t going to be dumb enough this time to hope everything will be ok, there will be observers at every precinct. 6) The governor and Secretary of State are Republicans, if they are so weak they can’t stop fraud we deserve to lose. As far as gun laws nothing will make it though the senate, but it’s obvious pistol braces are gone, along with I’m guessing any imports that can be stopped through federal agency dictate. I’m just hoping they can’t stop the import of ammo, if so my 2 7.62x39 are going to get very expensive to shoot.
What if they dont go red? This runoff race will be a knock down billion dollar national spectacle, with ballots delivered to every inner city household in Atlanta and Savannah.

What if they dont go red? This runoff race will be a knock down billion dollar national spectacle, with ballots delivered to every inner city household in Atlanta and Savannah.
We will all still be at work, doing what we have to because we are the ones with things and lives and money to lose. They’ll play their games and win and we’ll all still be living the best way we can, being really mad about it.

It isn't over yet. Not only is Trump fighting to get a lot of obvious fraudulent ballots thrown out and invalidate entire precincts or even entire states, but the state legislatures have the power when they vote to certify the election to either refuse to certify and forfeit the electoral votes, or elect their own slate of electors to vote for trump. This was the founders check on voter fraud.

Trump not being a bitch like Romney or Paul Ryan and conceding is what has freaked the dems out - they know he is going to fight this to the end and even lobby the state legislatures to refuse to certify the election in their state. The media and dems became scared that this may work. So after months of saying to wait until all of the ballots were cast, today they jumped the gun in part because trumps legal team held various press conferences asking for those with proof of fraud to come forward. This is going to get ugly and down and dirty - the Biden announcement today was done to sway public opinion and make them think it is over when it isn't even close.

Even if you dislike trump, it you let them steal the presidential election, why wouldn't they steal the GA runoff races next? The best thing that can be done is to start bombarding top elected officials at the federal and state levels to demand canvassing the ballots, court chalenges, and refusing to certify the election for the state congressmen in GA, PA, MI, and PA.

Last edited:
^^^^ what he said. Republicans controlled state legislatures have the power to cast the electoral votes to whom they see fit. There is no legal precedent forcing them to honor a fraudulent popular vote. Wether or not those state representatives have the balls to do it is a whole other matter.

I expect executive order to ban "weapons of war" on 6-12 months tops

I doubt they'll get it to pass tbh. Congress is still red, and I don't think the supreme court will side with them.
Congress is red if they win the runoffs in January. And if not, dems can pack SCOTUS.

First, the SCOTUS has already stated that ARs are commonly owned firearms. Just the sheer numbers of them, think about that. That means that they can not restrict the firearm. If it takes a new case before them, they will have to reverse their decision. Highly unlikely (but possible, I'll never say never). So they won't be taking them or outlawing them.

Second, you guys paying these ridiculous prices for ammo, just stop. Your complacency has now come back to bite you. And the fact that you are paying those prices is what is causing people and companies to mark it up.

You guys paying these ridiculous prices for ammo, just stop. Your complacency has now come back to bite you. And the fact that you are paying those prices is what is causing people and companies to mark it up.

My addiction doesn't allow for that luxury, I guess we could all resort to sucking dick for ammo, could be loads of fun.

^^^^ what he said. Republicans controlled state legislatures have the power to cast the electoral votes to whom they see fit. There is no legal precedent forcing them to honor a fraudulent popular vote. Wether or not those state representatives have the balls to do it is a whole other matter.

This can absolutely work if we bombard them with calls, in person protests, and emails. Think of how often we have defeated gun control proposals with grass roots campaigns that scare the politicians.

He won't be ae to do crap. Tbe Senate will block him and if it is an EO the Supreme Court will slap him.
A split senate will easily have at least one Republican turncoat and the Supreme Court hasn’t taken a 2A case since Heller.

My addiction doesn't allow for that luxury, I guess we could all resort to sucking dick for ammo, could be loads of fun.
FGMM is 27 dollars a box. The last 9mm I bought (just a few weeks ago) was 86 dollars for a 500 round WWB pack from Academy. My 650xl is cranking out thousands of 9mm and .223 from the stock I have. Still have about 15K more primers to burn through. Your addiction should allow for picking up a few boxes every week and still not break the bank. Complacency.

It blows my mind that we're not celebrating the fact that more people voted rather than less, it's literally the ideal democracy was founded upon. If both sides would quit the the hateful/unhelpful rhetoric, perhaps we could meet in the middle somewhere. It's tough being moderate, which is nuts. There's a reason we have far right and far left views as the norm; it wasn't always this way. People/companies/governments outside our own are profiting in monetary and non-monetary ways from the divide, and this nonsense is not helping.

Us vs. them has no place within our country, and the sooner we get beyond that and start working towards solutions, the sooner I can stop dealing with elevated reloading supply costs every 4 years. I'm tired of carrying more stock on hand than I want just so that I can avoid the price gouging. Oh yeah, and the whole country going to hell, that'd be awesome to avoid too. If people are too short-sighted to see the parallels with history and the direction we've been headed, I don't know what to say. It'd be awesome if instead of voting on either trash or trash, we could vote on people who believed in the country more than themselves and their own personal fortunes, like it was intended.

First, the SCOTUS has already stated that ARs are commonly owned firearms. Just the sheer numbers of them, think about that. That means that they can not restrict the firearm. If it takes a new case before them, they will have to reverse their decision. Highly unlikely (but possible, I'll never say never). So they won't be taking them or outlawing them.

Second, you guys paying these ridiculous prices for ammo, just stop. Your complacency has now come back to bite you. And the fact that you are paying those prices is what is causing people and companies to mark it up.
The AR is probably safe but the magazines with capacity above ten rounds will likely come back to the forefront.

A split senate will easily have at least one Republican turncoat and the Supreme Court hasn’t taken a 2A case since Heller.
Heller was before they got the dirt on Roberts. Thanks to trump we now have +3 what apear to be solid constitutionalist's and don't need Robert's.

Reactions: Yells01
The AR is probably safe but the magazines with capacity above ten rounds will likely come back to the forefront.
I think this would be risky for them at the federal level. Trying to ban std capacity mags. There's a gagillian p mags out in the wild. It would likely be struck down in the SC with the current make up.
There's already a 10 round max mag limit in my state, however ownership of std capacity is not verboten. They did there level best to wright it in such a convoluted way that it would be difficult to bring in to the SC.

I'm more worried about 80% lowers. ATF off the leash come Jan. with POTUS backing.
Also worried about FFL - state records sharing, that will probably happen now.
And look for ridiculous regs on weapons/ammo manufacturers to be executive ordered. Legal protections cleared for law suits out the ass.

I sure hope Trump legal team can expose any and all fraudulent election activities & justice prevails.
If the election was lost fair and square I can accept it. If it was stolen, & it sure the fuck looks like it, I can not.

If the election was lost fair and square I can accept it. If it was stolen, & it sure the fuck looks like it, I can not.

I hope all can be as accepting. What exactly seems "stolen"? There were a lot of mail-in ballots, in the middle of a pandemic, many of which were counted after the in-person votes. There is absolutely nothing surprising about the way the election played out in terms of proportion of votes for candidates over time. Nobody accurately predicted the actual count/distribution, but the way in which the votes arrived was absolutely predictable (and was predicted - it was quite clear the mail-in votes would have a larger share of Biden votes, and in-person would be Trump). There's no country-wide conspiracy/cover-up at play. Go to any of the major cities, such as Philadelphia, and just look around. I just hope civility and graciousness win, as we need to get this country running in the same direction again, instead of two opposing directions.

yall do realize the Govt does not have any legal right to ban, or otherwise regulate firearms.....right?

nowhere in the constitution does it grant anyone the right to regulate firearms.....hell, it explicitly states the opposite.

them trying to ban semiautos is like me trying to ban you from buying milk.....it doesnt matter how much i stomp my feet and threaten you.....just because i said your milk is illegal doesnt make it true.

fuck, grow a pair, load a mag, and stop letting the govt think they have more power than they actually do.

It blows my mind that we're not celebrating the fact that more people voted rather than less, it's literally the ideal democracy was founded upon. If both sides would quit the the hateful/unhelpful rhetoric, perhaps we could meet in the middle somewhere. It's tough being moderate, which is nuts. There's a reason we have far right and far left views as the norm; it wasn't always this way. People/companies/governments outside our own are profiting in monetary and non-monetary ways from the divide, and this nonsense is not helping.

Us vs. them has no place within our country, and the sooner we get beyond that and start working towards solutions, the sooner I can stop dealing with elevated reloading supply costs every 4 years. I'm tired of carrying more stock on hand than I want just so that I can avoid the price gouging. Oh yeah, and the whole country going to hell, that'd be awesome to avoid too. If people are too short-sighted to see the parallels with history and the direction we've been headed, I don't know what to say. It'd be awesome if instead of voting on either trash or trash, we could vote on people who believed in the country more than themselves and their own personal fortunes, like it was intended.
I would like to think all of that could happen, but I think all of that is in the rear view mirror anymore. We are on the brink of something bad. Deep state runs deep. This very fragile nation is one straw away from the back breaking. Don’t know if that can change.

I would like to think all of that could happen, but I think all of that is in the rear view mirror anymore. We are on the brink of something bad. Deep state runs deep. This very fragile nation is one straw away from the back breaking. Don’t know if that can change.

I do not say this as an idealist; the only reason this won’t exist is anti-science, anti-education partisan ignorance which supports the political elite that so many claim to be against.

We can’t fix everything, but we sure as hell can start to try. Just like they say the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, and the second best was now - we should get to work. Education is the enemy of corruption, and the only way we are going to dig ourselves out of this hole is to come to terms with this, even if it leads to uncomfortable moments when our own ideals are challenged.