• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden you chickenshit mutherfucker

Did 2 tours in Nam. '66/67 1/5 1ST CAV, '68/69 505/101st. . whenever we needed AC gun ships they were there. No q asked. They saved our ass many times. Now they have to have permission to save our ass. Thats fucked up.

So, you want him to involve us even deeper into yet another war we don't have a stake in? For the love of fuck, why?

When you see shit like that in a shooting war you're not already involved in, your first instinct should be...

2BALvKW.gif

The only wars I support US involvement in any more are wars of conquest. We either add strip-mineable colonies to further enrich our citizenry with, or we stay the fuck out of it.

Navy term when your rub one out over the fantail at high Tide.
The only thing we ever did on the fantail was drugs.
Hey, it was the 70's.......ya hadta be there I guess.

WestPac USS Truxton (the one they couldn't seem to figure out what it was....destroyer-cruiser-battleship-whatever)
Yea, me a jarhead playing knock the fucking squid out.....capt's guard :)

Reactions: jrassy and candyx
Did 2 tours in Nam. '66/67 1/5 1ST CAV, '68/69 505/101st. . whenever we needed AC gun ships they were there. No q asked. They saved our ass many times. Now they have to have permission to save our ass. Thats fucked up.
My brothers father in law was maintenance crew for gunships. Got to SE Asia a month before tet.

Wanted to be a door gunner but recruiter told him life expectancy was non existent. So he put him on maintenance because he was a Chevrolet maintenance for a dealership.

I bet Mike would agree with me. You shoot at me you better not miss. We have the same avatar cause he was in the 7th cav , I was in the 1st cav in SE Asia. We ate the same "dirt" on LURP missions. I know he doesnt have a problem with it. Same horse blanket. Havent had a conversation with him in awhile. Call me what you want. I'm old/ugly & I dont give a fuck.

Reactions: brianf