• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Biden's latest screw-up. He can't even lie without putting his foot in his mouth.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
He takes credit for and boasts an achievement Pres. Trump rightfully claimed, but adds his trademark gaffe.

"We see record lows in unemployment...particularly for African Americans and Hispanic workers and veterans — you know, the workers without high school diplomas"

1695082620289.png

"poor kids are just as smart as white kids" -Joe Biden

"If you don't know whether you're for me or trump then you ain't black" -Joe Biden

“the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.” -Joe Biden

“You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”-Joe Biden

“i don't want my children to grow up in a racial jungle." -Joe Biden
That's ol senile Joe in a nutshell. He should go see Dr. Scholl and get a prescription for foot in mouth disease.

Thing is, the dems, at least the ones in charge, know he is a complete idiot. And they are laughing at us. Side-splitting so hard you can't breathe laughs.

Seriously, my wife lives in a skilled nursing facility and I have seen some guys there who are sharper than Biden and I am not exaggerating. Biden needs to be in home health getting meds and lots of rest. For real.

Thing is, the dems, at least the ones in charge, know he is a complete idiot. And they are laughing at us. Side-splitting so hard you can't breathe laughs.

Seriously, my wife lives in a skilled nursing facility and I have seen some guys there who are sharper than Biden and I am not exaggerating. Biden needs to be in home health getting meds and lots of rest. For real.
No shit! He should be sharing a room with Mitch McConnell. Both should have been put out to pasture years ago.

And he needs me to be his nurse.

'I don't know why your chocolate pudding always tastes like shit and your punch tastes like piss Joe.'

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws and doubloon
Here's his latest fuckup. There needs to be a thread with Joe's daily Pooper Bloopers.

He snubs the Brazilian president, or didn't even know he was there, who then turns and walks away in disgust.

And as always, here come the people rushing to defend him, to make up shit like he said "AND workers without high school diplomas". The lie is obvious and yet they still insist on saying it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bender
Biden's latest Freudian fuckup. He butchers LL Cool J's name and then calls him "boy".

Thats OK, Corn Pop gave him a life long 'ghetto pass' so they'll still vote for him.

There really needs to be a sticky thread dedicated to Biden's faux pas.

Even the ones who aren't technically senile are happy to tell you black-is-white on tuesday, then white-is-black on wednesday, knowing that enough liberal morons will swallow it.

Reactions: clcustom1911