• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Big daddy unlimited

806guns

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2020
Texas
Anyone else had issues with big daddy unlimited. Tried calling to check on an order from the beginning of the month and that doesnt work. They say to send a email, thats been a few days. Prices were cheaper than others on optics but dont think i will go that route again.

A lot of issues been happening at BDU. Hopefully you paid by credit card. Check your credit card charge-back policy, especially the timeframe that you have to do so.

A lot of issues been happening at BDU. Hopefully you paid by credit card. Check your credit card charge-back policy, especially the timeframe that you have to do so.
Yes luckily i paid with a credit card? I don't think they have always been this bad.

Yes luckily i paid with a credit card? I don't think they have always been this bad.
Things went from bad to worse, especially within the last year. Read their terms of service. Communicate by email for a record trail. Don't threaten a charge-back, either do it with justification or don't say it. If you say things like "I want to cancel my order", be prepared for a restocking fee.

Reactions: R_A_W and FuhQ
I was a long time BDU subscriber and have spent thousands of dollars over several years on everything from suppressors to cleaning patches. No issues at all on several orders, even NFA and firearms transfers went smooth and fast.

In early April I placed an order for an in stock optic, received confirmation and tracking info, but no delivery date. I waited for a couple weeks and called, only to be told that they were several weeks backlogged but my order would definitely go out before June. When I hadn‘t received the order by the first couple days of June I called again as was informed that they where now 6 to 8 months, yes months, backlogged, so I requested a refund.

I received an email confirming the refund, which was important, but in the email it stated the refund would take 2 to 3 weeks to process and possibly another week to appear back in my account. After not receiving a refund by July I again called but the nice lady who had been answering the calls was replaced by an automated service which informed me to contact BDU through email. After sending a couple emails that went unanswered, I requested a charge back through my bank, but because the charge had been placed in April they needed the refund email from BDU to show that I never received the item and that I was defrauded.

Reactions: FuhQ
I was a long time BDU subscriber and have spent thousands of dollars over several years on everything from suppressors to cleaning patches. No issues at all on several orders, even NFA and firearms transfers went smooth and fast.

In early April I placed an order for an in stock optic, received confirmation and tracking info, but no delivery date. I waited for a couple weeks and called, only to be told that they were several weeks backlogged but my order would definitely go out before June. When I hadn‘t received the order by the first couple days of June I called again as was informed that they where now 6 to 8 months, yes months, backlogged, so I requested a refund.

I received an email confirming the refund, which was important, but in the email it stated the refund would take 2 to 3 weeks to process and possibly another week to appear back in my account. After not receiving a refund by July I again called but the nice lady who had been answering the calls was replaced by an automated service which informed me to contact BDU through email. After sending a couple emails that went unanswered, I requested a charge back through my bank, but because the charge had been placed in April they needed the refund email from BDU to show that I never received the item and that I was defrauded.
Wow man. I dont think i will using them again.

If it's shilled by some "influencer" or talk show host, it's garbage and you should stay away lol.

I checked their pricing last year using a $1 month trial and none of the pricing was that special if I shopped around.

Reactions: ... and FuhQ
it will come in and you will be all happy your just thinking it won't show up . it's the wait that kills best of luck hope it's a fast delivery .d

After getting sued and losing their ass to Rare Breed in court over a patent infringement, because they ripped-off the FRT. And because their WOT trigger was made in another country, it violated 922R importation laws for what the gAyTF claimed were “machine guns”, I thought they shut down completely? 🤷🏼

Even if they’re still in business, I wouldn’t buy a damn thing from them. They’re conmen.

This smells of solvency issues.

i have used them for transfers with no prob at brick store in gainesville,fl. bought a cheap turk 22 there as well. the price i got it for does make one wonder about future solvency-$100 less than labeled price. but a deal i took. planning another transfer so???