• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BIG FAVOR.......which friggin LWRC . I'm not that familiar with them

Blasst

Sergeant
Minuteman
Last edited:
I'm not all that familiar with them but need to grab one pretty quick if sokeone has time to look I sure would appreciate it. Thanks a lot....JIm

LWRC M6 Individual Carbine IC AR-15 5.56 14.5" 51T : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

LWRC M6A2 SPR NIB!! W/ TRIJICON ACOG! : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com .....this comes w/Acog

GunBroker.com - Error acog and a bunch of shit I'm not too keen on.????"

Its just a so so deal. You could do better you could do worse. If you love the ACOG and don't mind a permanently attached flash hider go ahead.

I personally don't like a 14.5 inch barrel in 556 and I don't like a permanently attached flash hider as I may wish to attached something else later. But that's just me and the AR pattern rifle's big advantage is that it can be customized to your liking.
I run LWRCs because during my years in the service we didn't use hearing protection. We didn't know any better. So now I have that ringing in my ears and I like to shoot suppressed. The piston is good for suppressed but if you are shooting without a suppressor you may not need a piston rifle.

Last edited:
Seems like you need to do more research which platform will best meet you needs. Prices starting to dip, so would not be in such a rush. Would recommend sticking with a piston driven system, since my impression is that are much more reliable.

Its just a so so deal. You could do better you could do worse. If you love the ACOG and don't mind a permanently attached flash hider go ahead.

I personally don't like a 14.5 inch barrel in 556 and I don't like a permanently attached flash hider as I may wish to attached something else later. But that's just me and the AR pattern rifle's big advantage is that it can be customized to your liking.
I run LWRCs because during my years in the service we didn't use hearing protection. We didn't know any better. So now I have that ringing in my ears and I like to shoot suppressed. The piston is good for suppressed but if you are shooting without a suppressor you may not need a piston rifle.

UHHHHHH....That was my question. What is that Acog like??? I plan on adding a suppressor I have for sure

first of all, sign up for the lwrc forum from their website. lots of good info over there that is lwrc specific. there is also a list of stocking dealers that have much better prices than on gb. 14.5" is great for 5.56. it is a good compromise on distance and maneuverability. here is a list of dealers that are recommended on the forum from end-users:

Matt and Marcy at Nothwest Tactical, Leif Larsen at Larsen Firearms, Tactical Submission (who has great pricing on LWRC's right now), and Modern Outfitters.

Again, go to the lwrc forum and take a look there.

It depends what you want to use the rifle for. I've had great luck with LWRC. I'd definitely go SBR if you don't have one, but if you're going for a full size rifle, then get the SPR, spiral fluted barrel, with the Geissele trigger. If you can find a model with the adjustable gas block, (M6A3?), then even better.

It depends what you want to use the rifle for. I've had great luck with LWRC. I'd definitely go SBR if you don't have one, but if you're going for a full size rifle, then get the SPR, spiral fluted barrel, with the Geissele trigger. If you can find a model with the adjustable gas block, (M6A3?), then even better.

No I want SBR....10 or 12" or so

I have a JP LRPO7 one gun I'd never sell.....though it's 308...it's like a piece ofnjewelry....ya can't believe it til ya get one.
Have 6.5 Satern Grendel
and A DTA in 338 and 6.5 creedmoor
and the ol glock 26
sold my other shit
I'm about to buy a FS2000...had one and loved it. Want to go shoot a Steyr first but I think the FS2000 will win me over again

Nope those deals are no bueno!!!!
too much cash money

shop around

It won't be long
mrp's 1.9k
knights armament 2k
pof 2k
are around already at or below msrp

If your fixated on lwrc
then go to their forum, they will know who has gear in stock at reasonable prices
they have an exchange forum also

whatever you do don't rush, imagine how those dam fool who paid 2300 for colts feel
happy hunting

Last edited:
All 3 LWRC AR's that I have experience with have had problems. My LWRC is the only AR I have that has had a malfunction. I wouldn't recommend one, but there are plenty of happy owners out there. They tend to be heavy because of the piston, but they do run cleaner when shooting suppressed.

Had a legacy M6A2, no problems whatsoever but yes a little heavy. Just purchased a new SPR and extremely light. Runs like a dream.

Tapatalk2

Nope those deals are no bueno!!!!
too much cash money

shop around

It won't be long
mrp's 1.9k
knights armament 2k
pof 2k
are around already at or below msrp

If your fixated on lwrc
then go to their forum, they will know who has gear in stock at reasonable prices
they have an exchange forum also

whatever you do don't rush, imagine how those dam fool who paid 2300 for colts feel
happy hunting

yeah I came to the same conclusion....those prices sucked and the market is i flux....not sure what willl happen but they definitely willl get cheaper