• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Big Kudos to Silencerco I sent in my Osprey and my Specte with problems I likely caused

PGG

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2010
North Texas
Big Kudos to Silencerco I sent in my Osprey and my Specte with problems I likely caused
the upgraded the Specte to a II and fixed my Osprey all at no charge no talking about it
or anything. I would have been happy to pay and even offered in a letter when I sent them in.
I will be buying more of their suppressors thats for sure. I bought these because everyone here
always posted about how good they were and this just backs it all up again. Thanks PG

Now if only they would get back to me about upgrading my Sparrow. I sent in the E-form in back in September, with no word yet.

Now if only they would get back to me about upgrading my Sparrow. I sent in the E-form in back in September, with no word yet.

Send an new E-mail or even give them a phone call.

When I bought my Sparrow it was one that was not shipped with a carry case. I sent and E-mail, and got a reply back the following day. They asked for the Serial# and then a few days later it arrived.

Other than the Saker not coming out when promised, I have heard all kinds of good customer service stories about Silencerco. That was a big reason I bought my Osprey over the TiRant, now if the ATF would release it to me.

When I got my spectre II without the breakdown tool, I emailed to buy one. It was in my mailbox two days later at no cost. Great cs.

Send an new E-mail or even give them a phone call.

When I bought my Sparrow it was one that was not shipped with a carry case. I sent and E-mail, and got a reply back the following day. They asked for the Serial# and then a few days later it arrived.

Other than the Saker not coming out when promised, I have heard all kinds of good customer service stories about Silencerco. That was a big reason I bought my Osprey over the TiRant, now if the ATF would release it to me.

The Sparrow was supposed to come with a carry case? Damn my dealer!

Looks like Silencerco will be getting me in for the Sparrow upgrade. Thanks guys!