• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Big Nikon Promo on M-223 Scope,Get a free mount

bman940

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 31, 2010
Texas
From time to time Nikon has big Promotions that I think will benefit certain groups of shooters. This Promotion of the Nikon M-223 line of scopes fits perfectly on this forum I believe. Until May 31,2011, if you buy a Nikon M-223 Scope from a Participating Dealer you will get a FREE Nikon M-223 AR Mount at the time of purchase. Nothing to send in, buy the scope, get the mount! The mount retails for around $99. Pretty good deal. I just wanted to let you guys know in case you were looking for a great deal.
I hope this info. helps?
Bart Pics of M-223 Scopes and Mounts.

Re: Big Nikon Promo on M-223 Scope,Get a free mount

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barton Hege</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From time to time Nikon has big Promotions that I think will benefit certain groups of shooters. This Promotion of the Nikon M-223 line of scopes fits perfectly on this forum I believe. Until May 31,2011, if you buy a Nikon M-223 Scope from a Participating Dealer you will get a FREE Nikon M-223 AR Mount at the time of purchase. Nothing to send in, buy the scope, get the mount! The mount retails for around $99. Pretty good deal. I just wanted to let you guys know in case you were looking for a great deal.
I hope this info. helps?
Bart Pics of M-223 Scopes and Mounts. </div></div>

i've been saying the same thing, great deal for the $

Is there any chance for a mil or bdc type reticle on the 1-4?
Id buy one if there was a model like that.

hey shay, they only have a point blank reticle. check out the burris xtr, it's a little higher but still pretty nice

i was lookin at burris, and I saw the tac30 1-4. Seems great for the money, and I hope to get it some time soon.

Already ordered one but is on back order.

Shay, You can find the NikonM-223 1-4 with a BDC reticle at Midway. It is a special item only carried by them. Maybe in the future all retailers will carry it but for now, only Midway. I know a couple of guys who use it in 3 gun comp's and like the flexibility it gives them to shoot past 200 yards using Nikon's Spot On Ballistic Program with the BDC reticle. Unfortunately for my old eyes shooting past 200 yards with 4X is not a good idea, I am much more consistant using the Nikon M-223 2-8 BDC or Rapid Action Turret. Don't wait to long, you don't want to miss out on this great promotion.