• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Big Pike landed

knuckleballz

Elk Hunter
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2013
Fishing today in 17 feet of water, hooked on a big pike that felt like a monster. Got him netted after struggling to get him reeled in. He had another hook with a line in his mouth. I kept pulling in the other line and found a 7 foot zebco rod/reel on the other end! We are still laughing. The Zebco combo casts great! I'm going to let my cousin keep it. Great fishing story to tell when he gets that rod out.

Cool and funny story. Where did you catch it? My parents are tearing up the Pike this year in the Adirondacks.

20200617_113228.jpg
this was the view on the lake by Sandpoint Idaho.

I'll have to revive the thread next year with pictures of the rod when I go back fishing.

My cousin is literally a millionaire and he refuses to get a smart phone.....so I won't be getting any pictures til next year.

Thats awesome. I was dragging a jig along the bottom at a lake here by the boat dock once. I snagged a line and when I followed it, I found an ugly stick on one end, and on the other end of the line was about 10lb channel cat.

Reactions: knuckleballz