• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Big Piney Tactical Match

Re: Big Piney Tactical Match

I am going to head down and maybe take my neighbor. This is my first time at the tactical match, I am looking forward to it.

This is my neighbors first time also and he wants to shoot his garand with iron sights.

It is a good time. You will probably start at 100 yards and go to 800 yards. If it is like last time.

I shot it a few months ago for my first one, It was a great time. For $20.00 you cannot beat it. You even get a good hot meal after the shoot.

I plan on leaving here at 6am, should be there by 8-8:15.

Looking forward to it.

The range is looking good. Taco6 and I have been mowing for 3 days. All the rain since the last match really jump started the grass.
It is 06:00 and I am getting ready to head to the range. With Gunnrunner down with his hip replacement we will have to get the 2-Gun Range set up, and get everything done to start registration. Robert is the one who normally does that. The plan for today is to put up all 30 targets on the Sniper Range. Then set up the 2-Gun Course. Then get the Red Beans and Rice going. We will also have some of my Baked Beans left over from the Dogs of the Leash Motorcycle Rally fund raiser yesterday. I cooked them at the Club during the Benchrest Match. I already had the Pulled Pork ready to go in it from the night before. It should be pretty fair.

We had a new shooter from Harrisonville Mo show up at the range just before dark yesterday. He was making sure he could find the range. I gave him the Dime Tour. He is shooting and Remington R5 that G&A has done a little work on.

I think my ride is ready to go, better close.

See You at the Range

Bob

Thanks Scott for making it a fun and challenging course of fire. The five shots each at seven and eight hundred yards in 60 seconds was great.

Yes, this was a very fun shoot. I have never shot weak side or un-supported. And the 60 second at 700 and 800 was Awesome. My wife said she is ready for a rifle and wanting to shoot, now that she had seen this in action. She said she was not bored and did not expect to be this intresting.