• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Big Props for Manners stocks and Tom Manners

hill billy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I had ordered my second Manners stock a while back and as it got closer, I had some issues with my barrel arrival time and had to switch barrels. I called Tom and Al and they knocked out the switch for me even though the channel had already been cut.

A few weeks passed and I had an issue with my builder and needed to change actions as well. By this time the stock was already in my hands but I shipped it back and they took care of that as well. No questions, no arguments, and just as wiling to help as the first call I ever made to them.

I just can't say enough about Manners and his staff and how helpful and polite they were and what a full on, top notch product they turn out. It will never be anything but Manners for me from here on out. Thanks very much for your service, guys.

Re: Big Props for Manners stocks and Tom Manners

Tom and team are a great bunch of folks that have great products.

Glad to hear of another happy customer.

I do a lot of business with Tom. He is a good guy and loves his business. I only buy Manners when I can get away with it! They are superior in every way.

I am waiting with increasing anticipation to get hold of my first Manners stock for a Tikka T3. All this hype is not making the wait any easier!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jagged77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Manners stock for a Tikka T3. </div></div>Here's what it will look like.
laugh.gif

IMG_1388.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hill billy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jagged77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Manners stock for a Tikka T3. </div></div>Here's what it will look like.
laugh.gif

IMG_1388.jpg

</div></div>

Cheers Hillbilly, it looks fantastic especially with the CDI bottom metal. Did you drop the action straight in or did you do any bedding work?

I stopped by there about every week waitin on my stock bugging Tom and his guys and they were nothing short of awsome, Great guy and simply the best stocks out there. Never again will i use a Mc...Mcm....cant remember the name of that other company, McDonalds, thats it, never use another McDonalds stock again!
Go Manners or Go home!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hill billy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Straight in. It shoots good enough for now for me. I may bed it later.
] </div></div>

Good stuff, I was going to do likewise. Just ordered a 20MOA EGW HD mount and will be GTG when it all arrives. This build is in .243 and I really can't wait to get it all together (not shot the rifle since I ordered the stock in Jan - I'm in the UK so hence the long lead time). Not ordered the CDI metal just yet but will get it eventually.

Tom and his business are second to none. I had a similar situation to yours where I needed some changes to a stock and he completely took care of it without a hitch. Wonderful gentleman and a true ally to the shooting industry. There are more of his stocks sitting in my safe than any other and I am sitting her contemplating another.

I will be on my third stock from them when my next 2 builds are done. Great people and great stocks.

My T5/A from the group buy was ordered to an address that I was short term relocated out of by work. I didn't get the update with Tom's side in time and it shipped to SC instead of PA. One of the neighbors down there "found" it and I had to get a friend to look for it for 2 weeks before he realized where it was and recovered the package.

Tom was supportive the whole time that I freaked out and wondered what was going to happen to it. He even offered to start making a new one for me immediately. Totally top notch and I couldn't have been happier with the service or the product.

does Manners bed barreled actions for u or do u send them
to a gunsmith--just wondering

I am definitely getting one for my Tikka .300WSM. If only I could win the lottery and get it sooner rather than later.