• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Big shout out to Kifaru!

bluegrasspicker

Private
Minuteman
May 4, 2005
West Virginia
I have to give credit where it's due.

My ~13 year old badly abused G1 Molle Express was sent back for a warranty repair on a failed zipper. It still would close due to the two-zipper redundancy, but I knew I was screwed when the remaining zipper failed.

Anyhow, I asked for an estimate on a repair where a rodent chewed through the hydration portal.

The pack came back, and they fixed the rodent damage out of the goodness of their hearts, no charge!

See? There's still some humanity left in this world.

I'm shopping on their website now. It's good to know they're GTG. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: aljones_315
Kifaru is second to none in the areas of quality product and customer service. One of the owners regularly posts his personal cell number online and spends countless hours directly communicating with customers about products, fitment questions, etc.
Made in the USA also!

I own so many pieces of their 1000d cordura gear, packs and pockets, which have seen years of use without problems. I have never tried their lighter weight hunting line. But I also own four of their sleeping bags. Great gear, made in the USA.

I like their packs, and the whole company seems really cool but the wait times kill me. I get why it’s like that though

Think I have 6 packs from them. Good stuff. Glad I haven’t had to have anything repaired but I’m not surprised they took care of it.