• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Big thanks to Steve Woods.

Chucky

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
I would first like to give a big thanks to Steve for building such killer knives and also the individual who donated the Hide Fighter.

My friend that received the knife served with me in the Marines when we were in Fallujah. It was October time frame 2004 right before the big push in Fallujah in November. His team had relieved my team so we could get some R&R.

While watching a soccer game going on inside our FOB some rockets exploded inside the compound. When all the smoke had settled he was blown a few feet off the cot he was sitting on and had a large piece of schrapnel in his eye.

This guy was medivaced to the states with a few other guys who were hurt in this attack. I just keep thinking about the fact that they relieved us a couple days earlier and it could have been me.

When he returned to the states they worked on him got him well but unfortunately told him they could do nothing for his eye and they were going to kick him out of our sniper platoon. He fought and fought and finally after many tests and all of us pulling for him they let him stay.

He later went to the Sniper School at Camp Pendleton and passed. Let me tell you they didn't go easy on him either because he doesn't have an eye. This guy is not a charity case and never asks for special treatment.

After graduating sniper school he went on a third deployment to Iraq and now is currently serving as a Scout Sniper Instructor at Camp Pendleton.

Some of you guys on here might know him and if you do you know why he deserves a knife like this. The guy never asks for anything even after loosing an eye.

In conclusion I would like to say thank you again to Steve and whoever donated this knife to my close personnel friend. And whoever donated this knife please pm me so I can contact you and say thank you personally.

Chuck