• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Big thumbs up to Ceylonc and Eberlestock

Brain

Jr. Asst. Brass Catcher
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2007
SH vendor ceylonc has offered us exclusive deals on Eberlestock and kept us informed of the latest news regarding their warehouse fire and resulting inventory status.

Recently I decided to try one of these packs and contacted Ceylon via PM. After much thought about configurations and sizes, I finally figured that a Phantom in UNICAM would work for me. As easy as letting Ceylon know what I wanted, the next day I had a tracking number and less than a week later, the pack arrived direct from Eberlestock.

Highly recommend anyone interested in an Eberlestock pack to support one of our vendors and go through Ceylon.

Re: Big thumbs up to Ceylonc and Eberlestock

x2

I recenently got my Gunslinger and while due to some odd situations and timing, it came from another source, but Ceylon was and still is my first choice. He was very helpful, great pricing, and I will be buying more from him in the future.