• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bighorn Action (Brighton, CO) Price Drop

ChiefSillyHorse

Chief
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2017
Williamsburg , OH
A like new Bighorn Action (Pre-TL3) from Brighton, CO. Short action with a standard bolt head and also a magnum bolt head with a pinned Holland lug. Bighorn 20moa rail. Build quality on these are amazing and very smooth.

Buddy was going to do a 300wsm build but not going to get around to it this year.

Asking $925 NOW $800

PayPal F&F or G&S on your dime. Venmo too. Can work out other payments as well once they clear. Can take additional photos and phone call for verification, plenty of feedback on here as well.

Shipping to your FFL from an individual. I’m located near Cincinnati, OH.

Attachments

• IMG_4540.jpeg
    IMG_4540.jpeg
    607.4 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_4541.jpeg
    IMG_4541.jpeg
    372.1 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_4542.jpeg
    IMG_4542.jpeg
    357.6 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:
Are you sure about the 16 vs 20 tpi thing? I called zermatt and they told me this was never the case. They have always been 20tpi sav small shank

They are awesome actions. The longer it doesn’t sell the more I think I should build another rifle lol
Those Gen 1’s were machined by the founder/owner AJ Goddard. Every one of them was machined to perfection. I know that I’m not doing anymore builds or I would buy it, especially at that price. I’d take that action over just about anything made today. Believe me, I’m fighting sending you that $800. Do you know if it has the machined in bolt handle or the brazed on bolt handle. Mine is a very early model and had the brazed handle. I called AJ with a question about scope rail options (I was wanting more MOA). He asked for my serial number and informed me that he would like to replace my brazed bolt for a one piece bolt. He also informed me that if the scope rail didn’t fit my needs that he would refund me for the value of the rail. I sent in my bolt & rail and received a new bolt and a check for $100 a week later. Truly a stand up guy!

Reactions: blue_ridge
That is interesting. I wonder why there is a disconnect in there tech support
I haven’t experienced that in the slightest, they are literally some of the best customer service I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with. Must be someone new or they must think it’s new. I’d suggest calling back and telling them it’s an older Brighton, CO pre-TL3 action.