• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bighorn Origin Barreled Action Proof Research 6.5 CM

Weapon_50BMG

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 16, 2020
    Michigan
    Bighorn Origin Barreled Action with a Proof Carbon Fiber Pre-fit barrel in 6.5 Creedmoor 24" long and has approx. 350 rounds though it.
    Purchased here on the hide from a fellow member and just never put it use, too many projects. It's been in my safe, since I bought it and it's time to find it a new home. I can ship via UPS to your FFL, they need to be willing to accept from an individual and I'll include the needed paperwork for the transaction. Pics don't really do this set up justice and I'll try to get some better ones without the lint and smudges...
    I can do Applepay, Zelle, or if I have to PayPal but it has to be FF. If you are local to MI I can meet up as well. I'm pretty flexible if it makes sense.

$1450.00 shipped anywhere in the 48.
    Not really looking for trades but if you have a LA Defiance Deviant or Ruckus action I'd be interested
    Let me know if you have any questions.

Action 1.jpg

Attachments

• Action 2.jpg
      Action 2.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 96
    • Action 3.jpg
      Action 3.jpg
      492.2 KB · Views: 82
    • Action 4.jpg
      Action 4.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 75