• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1791PrecisionArmory

FFL-07
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2011
Idaho
Selling my lightly used Left Handed Bighorn barreled action with a Bartlein heavy palma 6.5 barrel with a 1-7.5 twist in 6.5 creedmoor cut to 24" chambered by Marc at Spartan Rifles. Barrel was cerakoted black.

Comes with an extra firing pin assembly, action wrench and an extra bolt handle in Spiral extended.

I shipped this action to Spartan rifles and Marc custom fit this barrel to the receiver (Not a prefit) I only have 180 rounds down the tube and it has been a hammer with 140 RDF's and 41.6gr of H4350 and shoots Sierra 150gr bullets to distance amazingly well. The only reason for selling is I have a few nice actions that I like a little better and want to shoot all the same action for consistency rather than transition to my bighorn with a 90 degree throw coming from a 60.

Does not come with muzzle brake!

The chamber was cut to sammi specs so you can run anything you want through it. The RDF's and Sierra's like to jump with this setup.

Asking 1325$ or feel free to throw me an offer. Worst I can say is no. Shipped to your FFL of choice. If paid paypal before 2:00PM pacific time I will ship same day VIA FEDEX.
IMG_0029.JPG
IMG_0030.JPG
IMG_0031.JPG
IMG_0032.JPG
IMG_0033.JPG
IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0035.JPG

Last edited: