• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bighorn Origin pic rail options

atepointer

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Nov 20, 2018
    Anyone know of a custom pic rail option for the Bighorn Origin 40moa+? I have Burris XTR Signature Rings on multiple rifles love them, but just picked up a 40mm tube and am shit outta luck right now. Thanks

Last edited:
    There was recently a 40 MOA available in the PX I think…..

I would say Ken Farrell.

Top and products and capable of doing it I believe.

Work “web security” now limits my rapid gun site searches while waiting for on of the many programs I use to spit data out….

ETA:
    Zermatt sells a 40 MOA rail
    Ping their CS to ask if the holes will line up. Only can order on the TL3, but its $75 and may fit!

THanks! Just checked not seeing it, but also just got off the horn with Mirage ULR in TX and they are building me one.

Reactions: lash
    There was recently a 40 MOA available in the PX I think…..

I would say Ken Farrell.

Top and products and capable of doing it I believe.

Work “web security” now limits my rapid gun site searches while waiting for on of the many programs I use to spit data out….

ETA:
    Zermatt sells a 40 MOA rail
    Ping their CS to ask if the holes will line up. Only can order on the TL3, but its $75 and may fit!
    THanks. Talked to Ray at Zermatt and he said no bueno on the 40, but is sending me the specs so I can forward to Mirage ULR. Hopefully if anyone pulls this thread up in the future they will at least know those guys have the specs and can build one.

Reactions: powdahound76
    Ray/Zermatt is:

1683228938159.jpeg

Yup super easy quick call.....just sent him an email to get the ball rolling on specs for the rail then I'll forward them on to Mirage....can't wait!

Just an FYI in the event someone digs this up down the road. Rob at Mirage ULR is great and obviously so was Ray at Zermatt. On an email string Ray sent specs over, Rob got a question answered on a dimension and my 50moa rail will ship out early this coming week. And under $100 bucks shipped I mean geez for a custom rail order wow.

To update the Mirage ULR custom cut rail for my Origin SA it's perfect. Just under $100 shipped to my door for a 50moa rail and I chose the standard height .750 at the ass end of the rail. Really an crazy good deal and wanted to let anyone know who had maybe wanted a different rail that Mirage now has the Zermatt rail specs on file so the groundwork has been taken care of thanks to Ray @Zermatt Arms for linking it all up.