• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bighorn Origin SA, proof prefit TL3 6.5 20" creedmoor

gotcoffee

Learning
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2019
Henderson NV
Both are SPF.
I was unable to edit my original thread so decided to repost. I am now thinking of separating the following if I can get a buyer for the action and barrel.
I started on my 6.5 creedmoor build but unfortunately I had something come up and will have to sell it before I even complete it. No rounds have been through any of the parts below. Barrel and action was bought from Altus Shooting Solutions. Looking for $1700 shipped for the action, barrel and trigger. If you are interested in just one of the items below let me know. If I can get someone interested in the Action and barrel I will separate but priority would be someone who wants the whole package.

Bighorn Origin Action Right hand, short action , standard bold face $800 (roncar2008 has 1st dibs on the action)
Proof Research TL3 Carbon Prefit Barrel 6.5 creedmoor 20 inch

IMG_8618 (1).jpg

Last edited: