• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Bighorn Origin / WTO Switchlug Compatibility

backwatch

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 15, 2018
Chesapeake, Va
Is the switchlug compatible with the origin? I like the interchangeable bolt heads being all the calibers I want would be a different bolt head. Anything else I should look at?

Didn’t know that you could do that. Prefits I assume? Still pretty new to all this
unless you wanna switch barrels at the range.

shouldered prefits. torque and go. done. easy

there are benefits to the switchlug though

unless you wanna switch barrels at the range.

shouldered prefits. torque and go. done. easy

there are benefits to the switchlug though

For the new guy- The benefit being that its only a small wrench for the switchlug with a small torque wrench maybe instead of larger tools such as a barrel vice and action wrench for a normal shouldered prefit?

For the new guy- The benefit being that its only a small wrench for the switchlug with a small torque wrench maybe instead of larger tools such as a barrel vice and action wrench for a normal shouldered prefit?
yes

changing at range in sub 5 minutes including bolthead