• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Bighorn TL3 w419 Action

tenringx

Private
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2009
Arkansas
Up for grabs is a stainless Bigorn TL3 with the Area 419 bolt handle upgrade. Action does have a PVA logo behind the ejection port and scope rail is milled for a WTO switch lug if you choose to run one. Shouldered prefit barrels will still work great too. A very smooth action. Will come with a magnum bolt head.

Asking $1125 shipped to your FFL with Pp F/F

9C9A92F0-F71A-4B2F-80E7-8D38DB736E30.jpeg8F9DAD78-0DCC-47FC-951F-DB4D449DFA39.jpegC4C76DA1-2006-4DA8-846A-9C35C5E0E711.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: radical1911
Bump- corrected original after I did an inventory of my bolt heads. This will have a magnum bolt on it (SAUM/PRC).

Reactions: Aescobar17
Just want to get this straight in my head, you're the second owner and there is an unknown round count on this action?

Just want to get this straight in my head, you're the second owner and there is an unknown round count on this action?
Yes, correct. I forgot how many the original owner has on it, but it was not anything crazy high. I have 3 of these and this is in the best shape of my 3 in terms of wear. I also have only put 2-300 rounds on this, and mainly with .223 as stated above.

Received action and all good, thank you tenringx for the goods! AAA +++ Seller.

fmetz