• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos BigJoe's FNH SCAR-17

762frmafr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Well it finally arrived. Bigjoe purchased a SCAR-17 from a buddy of his, and is having me do a transfer to Kommiefornia for him. So lucky me gets to test it out. I installed the Surefire Muzzle brake so that i can shoot it with my 762SS suppressor. Pictured is the stock flash hider. Let us all know what you guys think. Video and a more in depth review to come.

Re: BigJoe's FNH SCAR-17

Shoot it with the stock PWS flash hider/brake, THEN shoot it with the SF brake .... you will see a night and day difference.

like i said wasn't hating on it just stating my opinion. i got this in trade and actually look forward to seeing the diference. I have always said i think its a solid platform once they fix some bugs.

i liked them since i first saw them. still havent seen one here in topeka yet. looks sweet. let us know what you think 762. sweet gun BigJoe. you do indeed have nice toys

HC I just grabbed one myself

I will be using it in a different format... uspsa multigun

i am curious about optics for her ....