• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bikini babes in the photo gallery sidebar

Re: Bikini babes in the photo gallery sidebar

I with you man. I got some unhapy looks when my coworkers saw that. I like picture of women in bikinis but ethernectar has a good point.

+1

Sounds like a bunch of personal problems with people surfing a shooting / sniper site at work.

I already said I didn't like it, but as of this moment I'm not removing it.

I don't have any problem being on a shooting site at work, its the pictures of the women that make people think it is not a shooting site. But its not a big deal just an observation.

For those that have issues you can turn off the right column in preferences

My Stuff > Preferences > Turn off the right column?

+1000 on this-- when anyone at work walks by and happens to look over your shoulder- seeing girls in bikini's -- is really bad-- I try to be one the lookout for the lurkers---- but BY FAR THE WORST PART !!!!! IS everytime I print out something I find interesting to take with me to read and ponder as I get more time IT HAS the bikini clad girls their in black and white and sometimes color-- permanently attached to something I may want to keep and have sitting around somewhere - - that is really not cool. If I wanted those kind of photos they are easy enough to get--- I really don't want them attached to any of my rifle gear ......... !!!!! The tattoo on the fat guys arm was tolerable in some co-workers eyes and even the wifes passing glances --- but God forbid one of your supervisors sees the bikini chicks -- the wife would probably understand but- the kids, the bosses, anyone else you may try to have an intelligent converstion with about a particular ballistics problem ?? I say if we can't have photos from our "marines at work overseas - taking out the hadji's" then no chiquitas-- if a headshot on a rpg gunner isn't appropriate here then -- bikini's ???? WTF

Don't get me wrong they are gorgeous -- truly spectacular - - -but if you want to have them here-- put them in there own little menu area--- not the front page ! You want to see the chiquita's ? Go to the Chiquita's section-- put a photo gallery in maggie's bar and grill and set it so that you have to specifically go there to look at them and not popping up randomly anywhere else - - -best of both worlds. =
=
= bikini's are HERE (X marks the spot) and not EVERYWHERE

I had already started a reply before you posted this FIX--- did it and thanks extemely useful info !!!

Found that this actually makes it easier to see a full screen of pertinent info.

LOWLIGHT-- leave the girls where they are--- MY boss, wife, kids, friends, and anyone else who may look at my printed info will not see them !!

To HELL with the torpedoes! Full SPEED ahead !

Thanks for that Lowlight. Didn't pay attention to that until you mentioned it.
AA

Why arent you working? You are getting paid to do a fricking job, not surf the net. DUH!!!!!!!!

For fuck sakes man..

Thanks for taking them off Lowlight. I guess I wasn't the only guy who thought they should be taken off!

Thanks again,

Doug

I didn't take it down to help any of you who whined and complained, I took it down because it set a bad precedent, and I posted it was a bad idea before you-all started crying.

Just to be clear. I don't moderate for the few.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cypriss32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybee you should work..... Interesting idea. </div></div>

I agree man, work when you are at work. Maybe on your lunch break or something but surfing the net when you should be working is a terrible work ethic. If i was your boss i would can your ass.

I would fire all of you for being pussies..........

Hi, I am new here, please rearange your site to accomodate my non work related surfing during work hours, using work printers to print off my non related work info.

Thank you.

#5 you guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cypriss32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why arent you working? You are getting paid to do a fricking job, not surf the net. DUH!!!!!!!!

For fuck sakes man.. </div></div>

Luckly I can look at this stuff for work. I'm trying to get the most up to date info for the next game.
grin.gif

Its homo attitudes like this that made aircraft pinup art a thing of the past. This is a sniper site so that means lots of military and with military you get testosterone what comes next PUSSY. Lighten up fags this is not a Muslim run site.

Hide members can turn OFF the side menu feature.
Mine has been turned off sence the new up-date.

Turn it off and then no one will see it not even you.

COOKIE

Where did the bikini girls go?

smile.gif

-X

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cypriss32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would fire all of you for being pussies.......... </div></div>

Lemme guess, you're not in a position to actually fire anyone...

The 'tude displayed about says it all. Couple that with your two posts before this one, and it tells me that you're not in a level where you have to make shitty decisions like this. Same kind of dipshit that says, "I woulda shot him," when youve never actually been behind the trigger.

I'd imagine if you were in management/supervision, you'd sing a different tune - or at least say it differently. </div></div>

I do manage people.... So much you know.

So would a "head shot" Iraqi be an ok photo for possible work visuals over a bikini clad piece of fluff?
smile.gif

WOW not to many from Kalifornia here it OK to have women on the puter' but boy oh boy if you have a "GUN" you are in big trouble with that mister. You are gonna get mad, come in and shoot all of us. Lucky my big boss had me pick out his firearms for him when he got a $5K gift cert for Bass Pro. Fun spending other peoples money

Bakini clad huh. Damn, I bet you guys catch hell at the beach dont you? I realize this can get out of hand pretty quick but bakini's? Thier all over tv, papers, mags and everything else. We gonna make the Hide more strick than the rest of our society? Quick boys, burn all your Sports Illistrateds.

okie

I can't believe this is even a topic. People surfing the internet, specifically a shooting site, at work; even on their "break" and bitching about the content.

The door doesn't say "one way".

Wow just wow. No ones making you ladies look at this stuff. My wife even sat here reading this over my shoulder and asked whats with the wadded panties.

What a Shiatstorm.

For the record, and to address several of your concerns...

I didn't bitch or whine, just stated that the babes made my checking a legitimate site now questionable. For what I do, SH is a legitimate visit.

You f'rs that question my work ethic need to shut your pie-hole and go back to washing dishes at the Waffle Haus or whatever.

I'm not a queer or muslim for those of you that are interested in that sort of thing.

Thanks to the few that stood up for their own reasons and principles.

I've never come to SH to see bikini babes, hot girlfriends, maggies drawers or any of that. Its all off-topic and there are plenty of sites out there that specialize in that sort of content. SH is a long range shooting site, not a "my penis is bigger than yours" contest, so quit the pissing match.

Mods I'm sorry for bringing up what I though was a realistic issue, didn't know I could make the sidebar go away.

You need to work....... thats your problem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ethernectar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a Shiatstorm.

For the record, and to address several of your concerns...

I didn't bitch or whine, just stated that the babes made my checking a legitimate site now questionable. For what I do, SH is a legitimate visit.

You f'rs that question my work ethic need to shut your pie-hole and go back to washing dishes at the Waffle Haus or whatever.

I'm not a queer or muslim for those of you that are interested in that sort of thing.

Thanks to the few that stood up for their own reasons and principles.

I've never come to SH to see bikini babes, hot girlfriends, maggies drawers or any of that. Its all off-topic and there are plenty of sites out there that specialize in that sort of content. SH is a long range shooting site, not a "my penis is bigger than yours" contest, so quit the pissing match.

Mods I'm sorry for bringing up what I though was a realistic issue, didn't know I could make the sidebar go away. </div></div>

no, you are bitching and whining.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where did the bikini girls go?

smile.gif

-X </div></div>

Probably the cyber shit can.

Frank D

Don't you find it interesting what our society has evolved into? Where socially conscious, sensative people, of both genders object to viewing a partially clothed
human in the prime of their life, and don't raise an eye to the ritualistic murder preformed everyday in partial birth abortions.

you guys all suck. The Hide gets filtered out at my work because of all of that talk about weapons. We have a really good firewall shitcan censor.

My boss makes me bring up the sight because it it easier for me to surf for him!!!! No problem here my co-workers know I love guns and women!!

Damn, it has finally happened. SH has fallen to the ranks of the pussified, liberal thinking, whiney crew. So much for neck tattoos, Dickies, and boots.
Somehow I find it very offensive when someone takes offense at what <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">I</span> </span> happen to like. Screw them all. Are we to be thrust into oblivion because someone else finds what we like offensive? Are <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">WE</span> </span> not allowed to express ourselves? We are not offended at them, so <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">STAND UP, GRAB YOUR SAC, AND SAY
20041028-01.jpg
TO THE LIBERAL OFFENSE ON OUR RIGHTS</span></span> already!!! Jeez... They said I offended them...didn't even think for a moment that maybe you are within your rights, Nooooo, just go down without a fight because your lack of sac told you they were right to make YOU the demonic one, when in fact they have no recourse when it is they who have fallen to Tolerance, Indifference to that which is truly offensive...Man, this is SOOOOOOO bad, Sniper's Hide fallen to the liberal weenie milquetoaste crew. Boy, hope I didn't OFFEND anyone! Jeez, Man, what the Hell?
Type A takes a hit for just BEING, and falls to the Feminazi's...wow...

+1 Very Well Put SB45. Glad to know some of the experience of this forum feels that way.

since they dont want hot chicks here you go!

WH_fat_girls.jpg

UNLESS
zzzz1179788832150-1-1.jpg

Your_a_fag.jpg

You would get lost in that fatback.

Franks Site....Franks Rules...dont like it...tough shit...and dont come back...

Man I miss the days when we were only like 8,000 strong here...anyone notice the seniors are adding less? I do...and find myslef in the same boat...whiners are beginning to try to take over....

Nuf said...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longrange8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Franks Site....Franks Rules...dont like it...tough shit...and dont come back...

Man I miss the days when we were only like 8,000 strong here...anyone notice the seniors are adding less? I do...and find myslef in the same boat...winers are beginning to try to take over....

Nuf said... </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curious_1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"pussification" Geroge Carlin</div></div>

i agree with this one. my thing is this, if something bothers you just turn your head and guess what, now you dont see it any more. why should i be punished just because an ugly woman doesnt look as good as the woman on the web site. sounds llike a bunch of pussies if you ask me.