• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Bill Clinton started this, now we are going to pay for it.

Interesting. We have had two new hog operations built in our area in the last 3 years and Ive heard people talking about Smithfields involvment. This just filled in the blanks ?

Reactions: Yells01
So now that we have some different in office will things like this not happen ? Im ask because I am ignorant youth and don't know but trying to

Note the date on that, this is not recent news. Feb 22 2016 - who had just left office?
It has been happening right in front of us. Some of us have paid more attention than others. Now that China is at the front of our news it is being given more serious attention than ever before by the average joe. Our food situation is and the influence by the Chinese is threat to our national security. It shouldn't have taken our current situation to bring it to the forefront. But I digress. I believe that I am preaching to the choir on this board. Most on here were just as concerned as I was when Bill pulled this stunt.

Reactions: goinghunting
When I was a small boy, Kern County was the food basket of the US. At least it was touted as that in 3d grade, social studies. When we would cut across from Edwards AFB to Bakersfield then north to the Bay Area to visit relatives, we drove through mile after mile of row crops, before hitting the orchards of north central CA. It was amazing. Later as an adult, We drove the same area, headed for Hunter Leggett and Camp Roberts: All shut down. Barren fields, either plowed and fallow or growing weeds. All owned by Chinese companies according to the signs. All shut down. the first period was the 1950's the latter period was 1990's.

Reactions: clcustom1911
China is our economic and military enemy .
Their goal is to supplant us as the worlds only super power .

Our political class is their partner in this ambition and care only about becoming more wealthy and more powerful thru selling us out to the Chi-Com's !
They our traitors to the country !

Reactions: Shanghai McCoy
have you guys heard the saying “life imitates art”.......keep that in mind as you ponder this..... have you noticed how in a lot of futuristic/sci-fi movies/shows The Chinese are the dominate race....... just think about it.......
only because Hoolywood wants to brainwash u inton thinking that. I think some major breaking skidmarks are being applied to that thinking. Hollywoods going down

China controls our medical supplies why not control our food supplies as well.There will be a POTUS and liberal government one day that will turn over the keys to China. You already have AOC and the camel jockeys writing new laws to prevent any illegal immigrant from ever being deported again from the USA. Freedoms of rape, robbery,murder and child molestation will no longer be grounds for deportation.