• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bill Maher Knocks It Outta The Park Again!

Pictures of Bender's MIL?
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

I think Bill knows the right is well....right. But needs to keep up his leftist facade because it pays the bills. I dumped HBO and the other "premium" cable channels a couple years ago and haven't missed them at all. Currently, I am wrestling with doing away with my basic package as well. I never watch TV. When I do, its usually in the early morning for the weather. My phone does the same thing.........

I think Bill knows the right is well....right.
Not sure I would go that far. I dislike him less today than 5 yrs ago, he has some nuggets that should hit home to his fan base. I may be way off here, but I think he is smart, and a fair share of his script is not written for him.
Pretty sure he knows if he gets too far from the narrative, he'll be dropped like a morning turd.

Notice he preambled he’s ok with it if it’s against conservatives but doesn’t like it when it’s against liberals. Take that out and he’s right.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Fuck Bill Mahr.

I would rather shave my nuts with gopher teeth in a phone booth in Phoenix in August with my mother in law watching than listen to that bloviating waste of sperm.
I grew up in Phoenix and I can tell you the August is not the time to be shaving your nuts with gopher teeth.

I can’t stand Bill Maher but I suspect most of his shit, and the others like him, is mostly an act. The dude was fucking Anne Coulter for Christ sake. How committed to your side can you be when you’re prick in spending time in their anti-Christ?

We’re being played, and I suspect some woke fuck got a little to close to him or one of his circle or he never would have touched this.

I can’t stand Bill Maher but I suspect most of his shit, and the others like him, is mostly an act. The dude was fucking Anne Coulter for Christ sake. How committed to your side can you be when you’re prick in spending time in their anti-Christ?

We’re being played, and I suspect some woke fuck got a little to close to him or one of his circle or he never would have touched this.
Exactly....and by extension, how much can you trust Anne Coulter? She let that nugget out just shortly before she stopped appearing on FOX. I haven't cared a bit about that cunt ever since.

Reactions: FatBoy
We
I think Bill knows the right is well....right. But needs to keep up his leftist facade because it pays the bills. I dumped HBO and the other "premium" cable channels a couple years ago and haven't missed them at all. Currently, I am wrestling with doing away with my basic package as well. I never watch TV. When I do, its usually in the early morning for the weather. My phone does the same thing.........
We did this a week or so after the election. We discussed it for a while. Now that its off, we should have done it years ago. We can watch all the netflix we want.....were are gen x and grew up with a TV in every room. Do it! Fuck the liberal shit bags and their agenda programming and news channels.

Last few years we have cut a lot of things out of our lives and dont spend money on things that contradict our core beliefs......

I absolutely hate that bill Maher. He may have a point every once in a while but his smugness gets on my nerves and 9 times out 10 I just disagree with him. Didn’t know about him and Anne Coulter though. She is more bearable but she also gets on my nerves. Don’t seem to hear much from her these days.

I suspect he will die of semen aspiration.

I’ve always liked Bill Maher, until 2015-2016 when he went all-in with his Trump-hating minions. He became blinded by TDS and my opinion of him dropped considerably.

He rarely had an uninformed opinion, and was willing to invite — at least in token — those who represented views that differed from his own. He’s had Ben Shapiro, Colion Noir, and many others on his show, and he doesn’t try to silence them.

So, hate him all you want, but he’s one of the few who will at least listen, and he is sometimes an ally.

Fuck Bill Mahr.

I would rather shave my nuts with gopher teeth in a phone booth in Phoenix in August with my mother in law watching than listen to that bloviating waste of sperm.

I was just about to say this exact thing...........

Now rails against what he created........

I can't stand looking at that slimy, vulgar pos.

In classic old hippy fashion, he figures he can appeal to his liberal audience and be the cool professor if he drops the F bomb on occasion. So radical, so cool.

Now that Trumps out of the way, they'll turn on each other. Gotta' keep those ratings.
I think you are right, they will implode. I think the republican party does first though, maybe not implode, but 2 factions for awhile, never ends well.

Reactions: Bender
I think you are right, they will implode. I think the republican party does first though, maybe not implode, but 2 factions for awhile, never ends well.
*snort Republican Party...They're the genital warts of government that will always be around and will go along with anything the dems. do as long as there's money and graft involved.
Trump was the only BYOB president that wasn't there for Washington's get rich schemes. I'm surprised the Washington syndicate, which is one party behind the closed doors, didn't kill him.

Now that Trumps out of the way, they'll turn on each other. Gotta' keep those ratings.

Every "revolution" is followed by "counter revolution".

They will have to eliminate the "emboldened" but "not chosen"....the "useful idiots" if you will that now think they have a seat at the table for their support but it was never intended they have a seat at the table.

Wont happen if the elections are not secured or what we think happened in November is unequivocally proven or unproven.

Every "revolution" is followed by "counter revolution".

They will have to eliminate the "emboldened" but "not chosen"....the "useful idiots" if you will that now think they have a seat at the table for their support but it was never intended they have a seat at the table.
All I know is Biden and the whore Kamala have jumped diesel up $.40 a gal. since the big freeze here in Texas. It's all graft, Trump proved that.
The Left and MSM are pushing for a civil war.

*snort Republican Party...They're the genital warts of government that will always be around and will go along with anything the dems. do as long as there's money and graft involved.
Trump was the only BYOB president that wasn't there for Washington's get rich schemes. I'm surprised the Washington syndicate, which is one party behind the closed doors, didn't kill him.
Just for argument's sake, do you reckon they realized that by taking out Trump, they would have made him a martyr, and would have put a huge target on their own backs. Even as narcissistic as they are, they are aware of their approval rating versus OUR president. Also, we currently have a country full of folks that have armed themselves to the teeth, are pissed because of lockdowns and job loss, tack on a stolen election. IMHO, the patriots have shown tremendous restraint, thus far.

Just for argument's sake, do you reckon they realized that by taking out Trump, they would have made him a martyr, and would have put a huge target on their own backs. Even as narcissistic as they are, they are aware of their approval rating versus OUR president. Also, we currently have a country full of folks that have armed themselves to the teeth, are pissed because of lockdowns and job loss, tack on a stolen election. IMHO, the patriots have shown tremendous restraint, thus far.
Man, I've pondered this, even saying myself when President Trump was in office 'They better not hurt him' figuring it would unleash a firestorm they couldn't contain.

Well, they did hurt him, this was equivalent of an assassination in a sense. They removed him ILLEGALLY through a stolen election.

And nothing has happened. Even the criminal Left that staqed the coup were expecting a response, hence the NG bivouacked in Washington, and are bewildered nothing has happened.

Reactions: Darayavaus
I am astounded, as well. I do truly believe one major reason for this is the fact that most folks on our side are good, law-abiding folks that thought eventually this would be handled by the courts. They also know that if IT ever jumps off in this country, there's no turning back. We put up with so much, and tolerate such injustice because, god forbid, if the right in this country ever did start to fix this, the life that had been lived will just be a memory. There is so much pent-up angst, that if it pops, it'll be bad. And it'll be bad for both sides. The funny thing about reaching a breaking point is, you don't know you're there until you're there. Therein lies another problem. Everybody's breaking point is different, and for folks to fight with a passion, they all have to feel it. I am completely beside myself about what took place in Nov.,how it was done, and the fact that our somewhat trusted institutions have not only turned a blind eye to it, but have tacitly given their blessing to what took place. With no trust in our elections, the country, as we've known it, is done.

My co-workers and I were having a discussion about the sorry state of affairs in the country the other day, and I posed a question to them; Who could you name, that if they came on t.v. or radio to give out information, would you trust. Anybody, govt official, media personality, actor, sports star, clergy, anyone. No names came up. Think about that for a minute. With big tech, deep fakes, AI, and such, how fuckin sad is it that we've gotten to here? Now we have an administration actively trying to silence their politcal opponents, big tech is censoring us, deplatforming us, blacklisting us.

I'm gonna go ahead and stop before I get worked up and say something that wins me a vacation, but I think the left would do well to remember, don't fuck with folks you don't know. You never know what will set them off.

I am astounded, as well. I do truly believe one major reason for this is the fact that most folks on our side are good, law-abiding folks that thought eventually this would be handled by the courts. They also know that if IT ever jumps off in this country, there's no turning back. We put up with so much, and tolerate such injustice because, god forbid, if the right in this country ever did start to fix this, the life that had been lived will just be a memory. There is so much pent-up angst, that if it pops, it'll be bad. And it'll be bad for both sides. The funny thing about reaching a breaking point is, you don't know you're there until you're there. Therein lies another problem. Everybody's breaking point is different, and for folks to fight with a passion, they all have to feel it. I am completely beside myself about what took place in Nov.,how it was done, and the fact that our somewhat trusted institutions have not only turned a blind eye to it, but have tacitly given their blessing to what took place. With no trust in our elections, the country, as we've known it, is done.

My co-workers and I were having a discussion about the sorry state of affairs in the country the other day, and I posed a question to them; Who could you name, that if they came on t.v. or radio to give out information, would you trust. Anybody, govt official, media personality, actor, sports star, clergy, anyone. No names came up. Think about that for a minute. With big tech, deep fakes, AI, and such, how fuckin sad is it that we've gotten to here? Now we have an administration actively trying to silence their politcal opponents, big tech is censoring us, deplatforming us, blacklisting us.

I'm gonna go ahead and stop before I get worked up and say something that wins me a vacation, but I think the left would do well to remember, don't fuck with folks you don't know. You never know what will set them off.
Texans took shit from Mexico after the Alamo as Santa Anna followed Houston's retreating army as far as San Jacinto and thats where the Texans said enough. All the humiliation and suffering they endured was like the energy stored in a steel spring and they unleashed it on the Mexican Army at Buffalo Bayou. Even the Mexicans that somehow survived the carnage said the Texan were berserk with rage. I think thats what would happen if the Left pushed too far.

Texans took shit from Mexico after the Alamo as Santa Anna followed Houston's retreating army as far as San Jacinto and thats where the Texans said enough. All the humiliation and suffering they endured was like the energy stored in a steel spring and they unleashed it on the Mexican Army at Buffalo Bayou. Even the Mexicans that somehow survived the carnage said the Texan were berserk with rage. I think thats what would happen if the Left pushed too far.
21F40E0C-0357-4B6C-B2F4-DD25249FEF5A.png

Fuck Bill Mahr.

That really left an image.....yikes.

• Haha
Fuck Bill Mahr.

So..... your mother in law is hot? Pics?

• Haha
I hate Bill as much as the next guy but it is good for the cause when a member of their side is pointing out how stupid their side really is. The source in which the same info comes from makes a difference. Bill Maher could read a trump speech and could possibly taken with some type of thought where as if Trump read it, it would obviously fall on deaf ears.

Can't stand the guy, but he is no dummy. He has also been right in the past.
He has called Muslim extremists what they are for a long time.
He does suffer from an extreme case of TDS, but then, he talked shit about Bush the younger as well. (which, to me, was the point when shit really started to go downhill as far as treating the sitting President with the respect the office should receive)
He will have folks from "the other side" on, but they are typically subject to 3 against 1.