• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bino/range finder for PR match and Field match.

Raufoss

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2010
Missouri
So I am debatting on either getting the new Leica Geovid 3000 HD-B 10x42 bino/range finder and use them in match to range and spot too or getting 12x50EL and something like a kilo 2400AB or Nikon 4K range finder?

Anyone have real field experience with the new Leica and can comment on the optic quality vs the 12x50L?

I like at least a 12x to spot if they are binos. Can't lose with those EL's. The Nikon 4k is a great rangefinder for the money.

I just purchased the Zeiss Victory 10x45 Range Finder Binos from Euro Optic. They’re having a sale right now that’s like $1200 off. Going for $1750 right now. My dad has a set. Glass is nothing less than what you’d expect from Zeiss and the RF kicks ass out to 1600 or so. Great FOV. Everything I’ve heard the glass and RF out perform the Leicas. Don’t know from experience though as I’ve never messed with the Leicas.

I just played with one. I really wished they made a 12x or 15x..

I think I am sold on the 12x50 EL + Kilo 2400.