• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Binocular #1?

kristian55

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2010
Hi friends.
That on your look now presents from itself Binocular#1?
What tactical Binocular#1?
What Binocular you would recommend a friend for the LRH and hunt?
Who on Your look now producer Binocular#1?

Re: Binocular #1?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kristian55</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi friends.
Who on Your look now producer Binocular#1? </div></div>
Hello! Welcome to the Hide!

I would say that the best tactical bino is the M22. I've been issued Steiner binos, and I think they're about the same as far as quality.

The price is good on them too. I picked mine up for $200(about 150-175 Euro).

In fact you might be able to pick up a good pair of used Steiner binos if you are in Europe.

I am recommending this to save you money in the long run.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kristian55</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi friends.

I would say that the best tactical bino is the M22. I've been issued Steiner binos, and I think they're about the same as far as quality.

In fact you might be able to pick up a good pair of used Steiner binos if you are in Europe.

I am recommending this to save you money in the long run. </div></div>
OK.
Your opinion about Leupold tactical 10x50mm Military Binoculars TMR reticle?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kristian55</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kristian55</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi friends.

I am recommending this to save you money in the long run. </div></div>
OK.
Your opinion about Leupold tactical 10x50mm Military Binoculars TMR reticle? </div></div>

It would not make sense if the binoculars you were to buy, break, and you would have to send them back to America to be repaired or replaced.

The Leupolds are okay, but for your monetary benefit I will advise the next country over, rather than a country over 3,000 kilometers with a customs form to add to an expensive shipping bill, sounds better.

Steiner has SAM-R reticle. Very good too.

Check out EuroOptics. They are Hide sponsor. They will help you out with business as will all sponsors to assist new shooters, even European shooters.
wink.gif

If you have anymore questions then send me a PM and I will help too.