• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BIO-HAZARD ALERT!!!

drmarc

ToothDoc
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2003
Hillbilly , Kentucky
More positive press for my state, LOL....

LINK TO ARTICLE

Woman Charged for Squirting Breast Milk at Deputy
Monday, March 08, 2010

A Kentucky woman was charged with assault after she allegedly squirted breast milk into the face of a deputy, sparking online debate Sunday in the local media.

Toni Tramel, 31, was arrested Thursday for public intoxication in Owensboro, WYMT-TV reported, but it is what she did next which has attracted headlines.

As Tramel changed into an inmate uniform, she squirted a stream of breast milk into the face of the female deputy watching over her.

A press release from the Daviess County, Kentucky, Detention Center, said that after the deputy decontaminated herself from the "bio-hazard", Tramel was charged with third degree assault.

While the public drunkenness was merely a misdemeanor offense, the assault is a felony charge and a US$10,000 bond was set.

Reports of the case have sparked debates about whether using <span style="color: #FF0000">breast milk as a weapon </span>should constitute a felony assault case, with many readers likening it to an accused person spitting on an officer.

Also sparking feedback has been the use of the term "bio-hazard" to describe breast milk.

Re: BIO-HAZARD ALERT!!!

......what is this world coming to? Or should I say our state?

She has some talent to squirt breast milk across the room with the aim to hit someone in the face! She belongs on America's Got Talent, not in jail.

Well I can certainly see a greater liklihood of receiving a prolonged workers comp disability period and a larger award settlement by filing the claim under "bio-Hazard" exposure, rather than breast milk squirt or loogie! Not to say the offender shouldn't be charged with some kind of battery charge.

Next thing they'll be saying is vagina's are WMD's.....
smile.gif

Well...now that I think about it....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good grief.

facepalm.jpg
</div></div>

VERY well said!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drmarc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Next thing they'll be saying is vagina's are WMD's.....
smile.gif

Well...now that I think about it.... </div></div>

LOL