• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bipod for an AICS 1.5

CrazyJoe

Private
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2010
Virginia Beach
I'm in the market for a bipod for a build on an AICS. AI and Atlas seem to have availability problems. Versa-pod has been sugested as an option. Looking for some feedback before I place an order. Thanks CJ

Re: Bipod for an AICS 1.5

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do not go with Versa-pod.

Call Rifle's Only. They had the V8 in stock with the AI adapter.

Wait and get the good stuff. Don't settle for crap.

Harris is always an option. </div></div>

+1000000000

versa pods are heavy POS!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait and get the good stuff. Don't settle for crap.

Harris is always an option. </div></div>

This.

Plus Triad has the podloc in stock.

4-0 against. Versa-pod is off the table. Will keep shopping. Thank you gentlemen. CJ

make it 5-0. Atlas or Bust
wink.gif

Atlas by far. I use one on my 1.5 and will never look back. Just make sure you get the new AI spigot.

Thanks for the input and advice. Atlas w/AI spigot inbound from Rifles Only. Appreciate the tip Mike. I'm TDY and accumulating parts for a Christmas build. Recipe: 5R BBL and Action; Rifle Basix trigger; AICS 1.5; and Atlas bipod. Got a USO SN 3 1.8 X 10 with BO base and rings to top it off. Will post pics when its done. CJ

Also, Lonewolf and VMAN, Pics sealed the deal. Thx. OBTW, anybody know how to delete that dumbass smiley face from my posts. Thats not the face hadji will be seeing. CJ

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CrazyJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the input and advice. Atlas w/AI spigot inbound from Rifles Only. </div></div>Good call!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CrazyJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the input and advice. Atlas w/AI spigot inbound from Rifles Only. </div></div>Good call!</div></div>

+1....Kasey makes TOP KIT!! You'll not regret it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the input and advice. Atlas w/AI spigot inbound from Rifles Only.</div></div>

I got lucky today! I ordered and got the last one at Rifles Only with the BT10NC and the spigot. Should be here Friday, can't wait.

Hold on. Theres a new spigot for the AI from Kasey? My v7 has a little slop, he said it was normal, does the new one take it out?

I've tried them all and the Atlas V8 is hands down the best out there for an AI. The harris would be the last one I chose out of all of them

Thanks guys I appreciate the patronage and support.

netranger6, with the V1 some slop was normal, BUT even though we function/fit tested every BT19 here on our AICS before shipping it out, we continued to have some that would not snap into the customers stock. So we did a upgrade and now offer the V2, it has a tension knob that will allow the end user to have more or less slop. We are charging 24.95 for the V2.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CrazyJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, Lonewolf and VMAN, Pics sealed the deal. Thx. OBTW, anybody know how to delete that dumbass smiley face from my posts. Thats not the face hadji will be seeing. CJ </div></div>

I may be wrong on this, but I believe the smiley face indicates that you are online. The white face means you are offline.

Charlie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the going price for a v8 with gen 2 spigot? </div></div>

Its in the $250-275 Range. Dont have the invoice yet. From the enthusiam on this thread I'm glad I waited till I found one. Check out the Accu-shot website www.accu-shot.com. There is a note about availability. CJ