• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bipod for my upgraded Remington 700 VTR SS Cal 308

LSKRUGER

Private
Minuteman
May 2, 2022
Denmark
Hi
I have upgraded my Remington 700 VTR 700 SS cal. 308, with a Triggertech special and the GRS Bifrost Stock
I have onley left to upgrade my Bipod

I use my rifle most at the shooting range and for hunting (most of my hunting are without the bipod

I have been looking at these bipods:
Atlas PSR BT 46-LW17
Accu Tac WB-5
Accu Tac SR-5 G2
MDT GRND-POD

What will be the best choice

Cost dosent play a role

I would encourage looking at the atlas cal. It's 2oz lighter than the MDT GRND pod. And it doesn't pan which is nice too

Reactions: LSKRUGER
I have use most of the bipods you have listed. You may find any of the 5 series bipods a little high when shooting of a bench. I sold my WB-5 and got a 2nd WB-4 and have a 3rd WB-4 ARCA mount on order for the new chassis system I am getting. After using the Accu-Tac bipods I also find the Atlas bipod a bit flimsy as they are just not as solid as the Accu-Tac's are

Reactions: LSKRUGER
I really like my Atlas & have had great luck with it, but I will admit that I haven't used an Accu-Tac. I don't see anything in your lineup that I would avoid. If it were me, I'd try to put my hands on all of them & see which has the features & adjustments that fit my needs.

t

Last edited: