• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk Bipod height for Twin Peaks Range

Superjet

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2019
Headed out to the Twin Peaks range in a couple of weeks for the finale and was wondering if anyone that has experience the range could give me bipod height recommendations. I’m an east coast guy so my Harris 6-9 has been working great, just concerned if it will have enough height for a midwest match? Do I need a double pull?

Thanks

Last edited:
You've got Oklahoma guys like Austin Orgain still running Harris 6-9's so I think you should be fine. If for some reason the match director gets creative and puts in a stage that needs more bipod I bet one of your squad mates will loan you one.

Reactions: Superjet
You should be fine. I have not encountered a stage at Twin Peaks that I was not able to navigate using my Atlas PSR in 5 years of shooting there. It would surprise me if the finale was different in this regard.

You should be fine. I have not encountered a stage at Twin Peaks that I was not able to navigate using my Atlas PSR in 5 years of shooting there. It would surprise me if the finale was different in this regard.

Thank you!

My take: Harris 6-9 covers 98% of everything everywhere. Single pull MDT covers 99.9% of everything. In the event you need a double pull, someone in the squad has one and usually will let the squad borrow it.

But to your question, I shot Harris 6-9 in the season match there earlier this year with no problem. If you have an ARCA rail someone will let you borrow somethin taller if need be, almost guaranteed.

My take: Harris 6-9 covers 98% of everything everywhere. Single pull MDT covers 99.9% of everything. In the event you need a double pull, someone in the squad has one and usually will let the squad borrow it.

But to your question, I shot Harris 6-9 in the season match there earlier this year with no problem. If you have an ARCA rail someone will let you borrow somethin taller if need be, almost guaranteed.

Good deal, I figured it would cover it, but just wanted to make sure I was prepared.