• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bipod mount for KRG Bravo, other Bravo questions

Biscuits

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2020
Gonna buy a KRG Bravo stock for a Remington 700 SA/308. Sorry if these are basic questions, but I'm in the UK and I think there is only one KRG retailer in the whole country, who are a long way away and don't have a great website for me to figure it out for myself.

On the donor rifle, I'm currently running this Harris S-BR2 bipod:
This attaches to a sling swivel stud on the existing factory stock.

Will this mount direct onto the Bravo? If not, what do I need to get to mount it direct?

For a sling - does the Bravo come with whatever I need to use a sling?

This is also my first use of AICS magazines... can I just get any AICS magazine and they should all work ok?

Gonna buy a KRG Bravo stock for a Remington 700 SA/308. Sorry if these are basic questions, but I'm in the UK and I think there is only one KRG retailer in the whole country, who are a long way away and don't have a great website for me to figure it out for myself.

On the donor rifle, I'm currently running this Harris S-BR2 bipod:
This attaches to a sling swivel stud on the existing factory stock.

Will this mount direct onto the Bravo? If not, what do I need to get to mount it direct?

For a sling - does the Bravo come with whatever I need to use a sling?

This is also my first use of AICS magazines... can I just get any AICS magazine and they should all work ok?
Yes, your S-BR2 bipod will mount on the front sling stud.

If your sling uses the studs and not the quick disconnects, you will need to get a sling stud kit for the back or use a quick connect in the back and use the sling mount on the bipod.

Any small action AICS pattern magazine should work.