• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

bipod ?

750SpiritRdr

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2010
Brazoria, Tx
i just traded my old bow for an Interarms Mark X in .270. I know, I know, but I kinda like the Mauser action.
It has a Bell and Carlson camo stock and seems to shoot pretty well.
The stock is kind of skinny at the forend and the Win. Bipod(WallyWorld)seems wide. Are there any other bipods i can look into that might not be as wide at the base?

I consider this a free rifle because the bow was free to me so i think i came out pretty well on this deal.

Re: bipod ?

Your gonna find we always recommend the same bipod, Harris 6-9 Swivel with Notched Legs with the additional KMW PodLock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 750SpiritRdr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">isn't the walmart Win. just a reproduction if the Harris? </div></div>

...And a pretty poor one at that!!! But, with that said, the dimensions of the bipod base are very comparable in size, so you aren't going to get a smaller footprint on your stock with the Harris even though you'll get a better bipod.

I have seen skinny-stock rifles with an accessory Picatinny rail mounted to the bottom and a rail-mounted bipod... Just a thought.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oneshot onekill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have seen skinny-stock rifles with an accessory Picatinny rail mounted to the bottom and a rail-mounted bipod... Just a thought. </div></div>
+1