• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Birboun Whiskey Problem

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    Last summer my wife asked me to save the corks from the bottles when they were empty. Ummmm ok?
    She started putting them in a large jar. So I followed suit. Today I added another one to the Jar.
    What do you think nice decoration or drinking problem?
    IMG_20190216_175319.jpg

6 months worth of single barrel bourbons, 101 and the occasional bottle of tequila
    image.jpg

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    Last summer my wife asked me to save the corks from the bottles when they were empty. Ummmm ok?
    She started putting them in a large jar. So I followed suit. Today I added another one to the Jar.
    What do you think nice decoration or drinking problem?
    View attachment 7026583
    Nah, you're good. If you don't go to the meetings you aren't an alcoholic

Last summer we toured the Buffalo Trace Distillery. I found out that if you collect all the horses to spell out Blanton's. They will make a wall mount with them for you.
    IMG_20190217_153113.jpg

Reactions: Healy
    I guess my wife is looking for an insurance payoff. She has brought home some new ones for tasting.
    The last one she brought home was a small batch E.H. Taylor. It's also from the Buffalo Trace Distillery. I like it pretty well. It's similar to the Blanton's.

The OP is the funcational equivalent of "Just bought a Ruger RPR...what's the best 100yard load?!"

It's a good start, but....