• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bird of Peace

We'll have 30-40 on our field one day, and none the next. Nowhere near enough to plan a shoot around yet. I don't know about others around. I had to work today, so no shooting for me regardless of where.
It varies here too. I think it's the heat and whether or not it's rained recently. Just speculation on my part.

We've got about 30 or so hanging around constant. Probably all year round birds for the most part. I bet we'll have more in another week or so after that storm stirs up the northern birds.

Not much in north Texas. We had a huge rain 2 days before opening day. Good luck

@Stevo86 thats the way it seems to work. I still get exciteded about having a bunch a wk prior knowing they may be gone tomorrow. Worst case I have several hundred clays in the barn. There WILL be shooting tomorrow. Lol

Reactions: Stevo86
@MtnCreek that’s exactly what we just got finished doing. it’s hot as hell. We had a good time tho. Last 2 years have been pretty bad around here. I’m headed west to Abilene for 4 days, hopefully there will be some birds there

Reactions: MtnCreek
I limited out a little before 9 and used a box of shells plus some I got from my son. Not too good, but better than it would have been if I took the 28ga that I'd planned on. Son limited out shortly after. Not as many birds as some years, but pretty good. Hopefully it'll cool off a little for next weekend.

I limited out a little before 9 and used a box of shells plus some I got from my son. Not too good, but better than it would have been if I took the 28ga that I'd planned on. Son limited out shortly after. Not as many birds as some years, but pretty good. Hopefully it'll cool off a little for next weekend.
We didn’t shoot a limit between 15 people

If the bird of peace is the dove, does that mean the bird of love is the swallow?

Y'all know the difference between love and true love?

If it's love, she'll take it out of her mouth and put it in her ass.

If it's true love, she'll take it out of her ass and put it in her mouth.

Nothing here at all!! Disappointing when you spend money on field prep

Friggin buddy went for our opener last Tuesday.

Didnt ask me about it because he thought I had to work. Which I did.
But I have vacation days!!! 🧐

We will go this week or next.

Private land doesnt get hit much.
I suck with a scattergun on birds these days.

But, I will have fun and drink about a hundred beers after.

Had to work almost all day today (opening day) so I couldn’t go. Got home and was doing some chores and someone up the road was having a real hot shoot. They were really popping, so I hope that’s a sign of good numbers this year. I was jealous.

Y'all know the difference between love and true love?

If it's love, she'll take it out of her mouth and put it in her ass.

If it's true love, she'll take it out of her ass and put it in her mouth.

And then you deep throat her?

Ewwwwwww